Is Hyd the saddest place for Telugu guys ? - non political thread

Telugodura456

I studied in HPS - the most elite school in hyd and then went outside to study in IIT.

One thing i noticed is rarely have i ever seen hyd telugu guys partying openly with telugu songs or giving best dances  in parties gatra.

In HPS also it was total bollywood and muslim presence culturally. and some telugu guys used to apologetic about their language.

Now in america too i notice the people most active, putting the best dances in parties and get togethers are mostly from coastal andhra guys like rajhamundry or kakinada or bandar.

And it is by all castes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I studied in HPS - the most elite school in hyd and then went outside to study in IIT.

One thing i noticed is rarely have i ever seen hyd telugu guys partying openly with telugu songs or giving best dances  in parties gatra.

In HPS also it was total bollywood and muslim presence culturally. and some telugu guys used to apologetic about their language.

Now in america too i notice the people most active, putting the best dances in parties and get togethers are mostly from coastal andhra guys like rajhamundry or kakinada or bandar.

And it is by all castes.

anna nv IIT grad va ? 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And it is by all castes.

Hyderbad has more influence of nizam than anyone else , though people can’t digest it, that’s true 

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And it is by all castes.

Nuvvu HPS lo sadivi inta kula gajji ante wow 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

nee posts choosthe IIT material laaga vundavu kadha anna...? Probably M.Tech ayyi vuntadhi..yendhukante IIT BTechs have good sense of reality, proper analytical skills and analysing the things from different angles.

But when it comes to you:

1. CBN built Hyderabad. 

2. CBN brought Mobiles to AP

3. Because of Cyberabad towers, AP people are earning 5-digit figures in USA and 6-digit figures in India and 10-digit figures in Pakistan.

4. Because of CBN, software companies came to India.

I never said 1 and 2. It is your lightweight trolling attempt.

3 - i never said cyberabad towers alone. But the policy and hype given by CBN defenitelty contributed in AP people having higher proportion of careers in software compared to othe languages in india.

4) - yes he defintely helped. Does not mean EVERY softare company came due to hi,.

4 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Vine vaadu vp aithe cheppe vaadu shakespear ata manam nammithe atta chebutu potadu

nammaka pothe 10gera. Aath care for me.

I am only here for posting - not marketing myself.  i dont care what you think of my personal education.

I always felt within Telugu speaking arena - HYD folks are the most party friendly. Definition of party may be different - not like Punjab range but still willing to party. Nuvvu HPS maatrame HYD anukunte idk

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never said 1 and 2. It is your lightweight trolling attempt.

3 - i never said cyberabad towers alone. But the policy and hype given by CBN defenitelty contributed in AP people having higher proportion of careers in software compared to othe languages in india.

4) - yes he defintely helped. Does not mean EVERY softare company came due to hi,.

Asalu neekoka vishayam cheppana/

Real IIT B.tech grad yevvadoo, politicians ni admire cheyyaru.

Nuvvu cheesthunnavante:

1. You are not IIT BTech but mostly M.Tech from one of the IITs recently set up in some location where nobody wants to go.

2. You are that typical Yellow jaundice cockroach who thinks anything other than TDP is not a party.

• Upvote 1