Is Hyd the saddest place for Telugu guys ? - non political thread

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Asalu neekoka vishayam cheppana/

Real IIT B.tech grad yevvadoo, politicians ni admire cheyyaru.

Nuvvu cheesthunnavante:

1. You are not IIT BTech but mostly M.Tech from one of the IITs recently set up in some location where nobody wants to go.

2. You are that typical Yellow jaundice cockroach who thinks anything other than TDP is not a party.

10gera .. i am not asking to believe i did btech in iit.  You are delusional anyway. And not a single solution of yours work ever.

You think there is no casteism in IIT? thats a problem with your paaler batch. You think casteism is ONLY in siddhartha college. No matter where you go - instead of observing the world and changing your opinions. You distort the world and live in comfort of your paaler mentality.

This mentality is there in kams too btw. They think delhi is thop and labor mentality is in local kaps or reds. just like you think delhi is thop and casteism is there only in kams.

And you never can understand why Chriu merged PRP part in just few years. 

25 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Asalu neekoka vishayam cheppana/

Real IIT B.tech grad yevvadoo, politicians ni admire cheyyaru.

Nuvvu cheesthunnavante:

1. You are not IIT BTech but mostly M.Tech from one of the IITs recently set up in some location where nobody wants to go.

2. You are that typical Yellow jaundice cockroach who thinks anything other than TDP is not a party.

real IIT vadu db ke raadu annadi naa idi ... vacchina oka 2 mins vacchi pothadu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

anna nv IIT grad va ? 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes.

Monna oka td lo flow lo nenu IIT dalit ani fekaadu....so ippudu charecter continuity maintain chestunadu anthe.

21 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Hyderbad has more influence of nizam than anyone else , though people can’t digest it, that’s true 

Its not Nizam or Telugu influence....Deccan Urdu is limited to certain pockets (20-25%) of core Hyd today......Telugu too starting to decline in vast pockets of Hyd.....Those days are over in Greater Hyderabad region...... In next 10-20 years It will be straight up Delhi and cosmopolitan Hindi and north Indian Dominance. 

Without Hindi or English its hard to survive in west hyderabad at present. 

Villas nundi Gated luxury apartments varuku.... You'll see close to 40-50% are North Indians...... Remaining 50% Educated telugu people are too ashamed to speak in telugu to fellow telugu people...... They let their kids speak to telugu kids in English or Hindi

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

nammaka pothe 10gera. Aath care for me.

I am only here for posting - not marketing myself.  i dont care what you think of my personal education.

Ye ra pulka baaga kalinattundi elli baboridi cheeku 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Its not Nizam or Telugu influence.........Those days are over in Greater Hyderabad region...... In next 10-20 years It will be straight up Delhi and cosmopolitan Hindi and north Indian Dominance. 

Villas nundi Gated luxury apartments varuku.... You'll see close to 40-50% are North Indians...... Remaining 50% Educated telugu people are too ashamed to speak in telugu to fellow telugu people...... They let their kids speak to telugu kids in English or Hindi

Anduke cheppedi North Indians tho telugu la matladandi in Hyderabad. 

19 hours ago, bharathicement said:

nee posts choosthe IIT material laaga vundavu kadha anna...? Probably M.Tech ayyi vuntadhi..yendhukante IIT BTechs have good sense of reality, proper analytical skills and analysing the things from different angles.

But when it comes to you:

1. CBN built Hyderabad. 

2. CBN brought Mobiles to AP

3. Because of Cyberabad towers, AP people are earning 5-digit figures in USA and 6-digit figures in India and 10-digit figures in Pakistan.

4. Because of CBN, software companies came to India.

thappemundhi anna...nijamey kadha...ledhantey ikkada kooda megaa starr and Yss reddi and Kc Raoo etc bhajana cheyallaa?

nee reality enti...enduku neeku antha CBN meedha edupu anna..?

20 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I studied in HPS - the most elite school in hyd and then went outside to study in IIT.

One thing i noticed is rarely have i ever seen hyd telugu guys partying openly with telugu songs or giving best dances  in parties gatra.

In HPS also it was total bollywood and muslim presence culturally. and some telugu guys used to apologetic about their language.

Now in america too i notice the people most active, putting the best dances in parties and get togethers are mostly from coastal andhra guys like rajhamundry or kakinada or bandar.

And it is by all castes.

Hyd lo telugu value ekkada undhi aba..motham marwadilu turkollu utharaadhi vaalu...they dont even care local telugu people...veellu maathram enduku jai telanagna antaaaro telidhu

18 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Its not Nizam or Telugu influence.........Those days are over in Greater Hyderabad region...... In next 10-20 years It will be straight up Delhi and cosmopolitan Hindi and north Indian Dominance. 

excellent anna...idhey situation...ee jai telangaanaa howley gaalu kooda northh ..marwaadiss ni em peekaleka pothunaaru....no telugu in telangaana only hindi...

1 hour ago, halwa_fan said:

anyway, lite thread.. edo malla mana telugu jathi ankuntu baboriki jai kodtaremo ani aasa padtunnadu TS anthe. 

everything for you is about fear of tdp winning or cbn getting some beenfit.

your batch never thinks about what is effecting people.

1 hour ago, BeechBoy said:

Hyd lo telugu value ekkada undhi aba..motham marwadilu turkollu utharaadhi vaalu...they dont even care local telugu people...veellu maathram enduku jai telanagna antaaaro telidhu

telangana langas aath care about telangana people or future. just some caste and self esteem issues with andhras anthe.