Ladies Fight

pichhipullayya

11 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

evadu baa aaa adrushtavanthudu?  naa yaaldhi okkarthe thagalaka db youth alladi pothunte kathi laanti idharni elaa padesaado konchem coaching classes emanna isthademo kanukkundhamani adigaa .. anthe..

6 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

evadu baa aaa adrushtavanthudu?  naa yaaldhi okkarthe thagalaka db youth alladi pothunte kathi laanti idharni elaa padesaado konchem coaching classes emanna isthademo kanukkundhamani adigaa .. anthe..

ade kada, asalu vella pics unnayii Fb lo too much unnaru.. vellu civil servants aiyna manchi kasaklu...

common gaa magadu tappa vellu kottukovadaniki nakaithe reason kanapadatam ledu

1 hour ago, 8pm said:

Translation by ChatGPT:

It is desirable to tell those who ask what this picture is about. These pictures were only in my hands. It is necessary to clarify the topic in the government's immediate decision, clarify the subject in all aspects and explain it. I have mentioned about 20 percent of these pictures in the post of 20 parts. Therefore, I have kept these pictures (even some serious pictures) in this way. As for the 20 parts, although some of them are from the past, I have now proposed to tell those who ask what this picture is about...Many topics have been in my mind for a year. After the MLA of one of the districts was arrested by the CBI, the issue of this CBI officer (Rohini Sindhuri) has come up in the media, and from then on, I have proposed topics that are conducive to understanding her statements. Therefore, they are trying to find a solution within the MLAs. There is permission in any law of the government for this kind of research. However, they are trying to figure out what to do. Any kind of corruption, unethical behavior, or injustice that has been done must be answered.

I have also been telling the IAS officers that they have helped me and my husband a lot on Facebook. However, I have asked them many questions in the media discussion, such as what should be done in the case of the woman whose husband has been blocked by Ravi Vichar? What should be done in the case of a woman in an IAS position? It has to be blocked. What have they done in this regard? Therefore, I have also asked them in the 20 parts I have posted to give me guidance. So what have they done in this regard? To answer this question, I have to look into the ELF context. Thus, I am also asking them now in the current situation to provide guidance to the part.

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

asalu iddaru emanna unnara 

emaina videos dorikithe veyyandi vaa... natural beauties ni encourage cheddam, enta sepu, aa make phigures ee na