Online retail will never be profitable business in india - Personal story inside

Sarumankabap

So it goes like this :

I order a refurbished laptop from Amzn

Gets delivered 2 day later.

Battery was not getting charged intermittantly.

I call customer care, and request replacement. They said first we will send tech support and he confirms issue we will refund or replace.

The tech support never shows up, I call him via num given. He says give me OTP and send me video (this is pure scamming, he will save 50rs petrol and charge 250rs). I mistakenly give him otp (never give otp : lesson learned) and he closes the case pocketing trip cost.

Now my problems start.

I again call customer care and this time they say we will reschedule pickup. I told them not to give me that **name** tech support as he was cheat. Guess what, they reschedule with same mofo.

tech support mofo calls and again asks me otp and I scold him and hang up.

Now I again contact customer support. They said ok, now that you are frustrated we will arrange for return and someone will pickup and 3-5 business days you get refund. I said ok.

Next day as scheduled, pick up agent comes and I give him laptop. Pickup agent calls me 10PM night and says serial number not matching and system refusing to accept return. I tell him its backside but he says its not correct. He brings over the laptop next day and hands me it.

Frustrated I try to check, if indeed serial number is incorrect. But viola serial number backside matches what is there in the BIOS menu. So that pickup agent another mofo tricked me.

Again I call customer service, they say they will arrange for pickup again. I said ok.

Now the next day I wait no one shows up. I see status, saying "price tag unavailable pick up canceled"

Again I call customer service, they say they will arrange for pickup again. I said ok.

Now the next day I wait no one shows up. I see status, saying "original box is missing pick up canceled"

This cycle repeats 6 times, no kidding.

Then I escalate like 3 times, finally some girl who is escalation queen tells me if agent doesnt pick this 7th time we shall refund but dont call us for a week.

I wait a week. no one shows up. no refund.

Frustrated, I raise a complaint (there is feedback button you get after you talk to agent) against the escalation queen,

Finally escalation queen calls me and says you will get refunded. I get refund same day evening, and a new return request placed.

Now I thought the pick up agent mofo will finally show up.

Guess what. Same happens. That mofo never shows up. I see "customer refused return. return cancelled"

Phew, now I have refund and a free laptop. But I never want to use someone else stuff, so I duly call customer service saying I got refund but pick up agent not showing up and faking.

And again, I am back to new return request.

I think you shouldve guess what happened next..

THAT MOFO never shows up AGAIN!!.

So conclusion, mark my works ee flipkart amazon one day will close the business, and all these service industry folks will become jobless. I mean seriously this is gaming system for mere 200 bucks. Disgusting assholes.

• Upvote 1

similar case with sofa. one day amazon will close for sure. piece of shits does not even have resposibility to show up and estimate damage. i repaired sofa myself and did not ask for reschedule as i don't want to cause loss for amazon.

5 minutes ago, Sarumankabap said:

So it goes like this :

I order a refurbished laptop from Amzn

Gets delivered 2 day later.

Battery was not getting charged intermittantly.

I call customer care, and request replacement. They said first we will send tech support and he confirms issue we will refund or replace.

The tech support never shows up, I call him via num given. He says give me OTP and send me video (this is pure scamming, he will save 50rs petrol and charge 250rs). I mistakenly give him otp (never give otp : lesson learned) and he closes the case pocketing trip cost.

Now my problems start.

I again call customer care and this time they say we will reschedule pickup. I told them not to give me that **name** tech support as he was cheat. Guess what, they reschedule with same mofo.

tech support mofo calls and again asks me otp and I scold him and hang up.

Now I again contact customer support. They said ok, now that you are frustrated we will arrange for return and someone will pickup and 3-5 business days you get refund. I said ok.

Next day as scheduled, pick up agent comes and I give him laptop. Pickup agent calls me 10PM night and says serial number not matching and system refusing to accept return. I tell him its backside but he says its not correct. He brings over the laptop next day and hands me it.

Frustrated I try to check, if indeed serial number is incorrect. But viola serial number backside matches what is there in the BIOS menu. So that pickup agent another mofo tricked me.

Now the next day I wait no one shows up. I see status, saying "price tag unavailable pick up canceled"

Now the next day I wait no one shows up. I see status, saying "original box is missing pick up canceled"

This cycle repeats 6 times, no kidding.

Then I escalate like 3 times, finally some girl who is escalation queen tells me if agent doesnt pick this 7th time we shall refund but dont call us for a week.

I wait a week. no one shows up. no refund.

Frustrated, I raise a complaint (there is feedback button you get after you talk to agent) against the escalation queen,

Finally escalation queen calls me and says you will get refunded. I get refund same day evening, and a new return request placed.

Now I thought the pick up agent mofo will finally show up.

Guess what. Same happens. That mofo never shows up. I see "customer refused return. return cancelled"

Phew, now I have refund and a free laptop. But I never want to use someone else stuff, so I duly call customer service saying I got refund but pick up agent not showing up and faking.

And again, I am back to new return request.

I think you shouldve guess what happened next..

THAT MOFO never shows up AGAIN!!.

So conclusion, mark my works ee flipkart amazon one day will close the business, and all these service industry folks will become jobless. I mean seriously this is gaming system for mere 200 bucks. Disgusting assholes.

I agree regarding service , I have not this bad but similar experience , I was expecting a courier but that delivery guy never showed up , when I call ,  he asked me to collect from a shop 10 kms from my home. he don't want to drive 10kms to deliver the package. 

First things will close will be Swiggy and Zomato, with the food prices there the business is not sustainable as they make their cut on the amount you spend .

Agree the delivery model is not scalable,they need someone like UPS or FedEx, the address system sucks in India

Just now, Sreeven said:

India lo 80% mosam chestaru anduke ilanti business click avvavu..US lo kuda chestaru but ratio takkuva anthe..

Recent ga a movie ticket scam chudu mana ms pillalu..moviepass vadu complete ga bankrupt 

5 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Recent ga a movie ticket scam chudu mana ms pillalu..moviepass vadu complete ga bankrupt 

kaka movie pass vadi business idea nee bad, nothing to do with us. Manam em scam cheyaledu akkada

But ee ms pillalu matram pichi chesthalu, will bite them in the ass one day

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

asalu nuvvu aa scam ento anna chusava? They brought the tickets raised a dispute...that has nothing to do with Moviepass