one month of chatGPT plus subscription...

dasari4kntr

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

clear ga cheppu bro…artham kaledhu..

any browser say google.com open cheyyandi Bro.. right side bottom meeku settings vuntayi..

default.. options say search history, advanced search.. Your data in search.. default save chesthunae vuntaru

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, major said:

any browser say google.com open cheyyandi Bro.. right side bottom meeku settings vuntayi..

default.. options say search history, advanced search.. Your data in search.. default save chesthunae vuntaru

nuvvu @dasari4kntr tata ki daggadam ela bo nerpistunnav ani @ARYA telling 

• Haha 1

Just now, Spartan said:

nuvvu @dasari4kntr tata ki daggadam ela bo nerpistunnav ani @ARYA telling 

first nenu confuse ayya…aa pic le edina personal info vundemo ani…

@major bro …google stores lot of info…bro..i am aware…but thanks for your concern…

i do take care of privacy…most of the time i use vpn and password managers…google account also not my primary account…and finally i dont use chrome…most if the time firefox and brave sometimes tor (to avoid subscription notices for medium, bloomberg and other articles)…

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

peek time access…with out session timeouts…

but its giving most of the time wrong answers…specially if you ask any links..it give all broken links…

dasari4kntr bro,

i think chatgpt is still in like a beta phase, it will keep learning and refining itself, just like apple maps when released were close to a disaster but seem respectable now or tesla self driving which was only on highways and is still in the process of learning and bettering itself.

I guess you already knew most of this, but Chatgpt might become something in the future in a year or maybe two, but in the meantime it helps get publicity for the platform in particular and ai in general.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 3:36 AM, dasari4kntr said:

peek time access…with out session timeouts…

but its giving most of the time wrong answers…specially if you ask any links..it give all broken links…

After all it’s a computer program bro …. 

4 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

After all it’s a computer program bro …. 

agree its a program....in GPT-3 model for one question it gave me confidently wrong answers and mentioned one person tweeted about something and gave me the broken tweet...but  in GPT-4 ...its giving some sensible answer and real answer for the same question...

mostly i use this tool to summarize the big articles or news or reports..into few lines of summary...there i can save so much time..

recently i used bing...that experience is terrible...just like bing search results giving in chat foramt...and recently heared the chinese baidu GPT which is heavily sensored and ruder than bing...

so at this time i felt chatGPT is better alternative..

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

and i took one month subscription again...for GPT-4 features...

https://openai.com/product/gpt-4

will try and unsubscribe later if its not worthy..

In my limited testing and twitter feed, it looks like gpt-4 is leaps and bounds better than gpt-3. 

Gpt-3 hype subsided within few days and people kind of figured out what it's doing and actually able to hack it.

But new version is out of the league. Small AI startups will be wiped out imo. 

Even Google announced integration features within their workspace which are decent - not as polished as what MS did with copilot.

Exciting times ahead. Gpt-3 is teaser , gpt-4 is a full movie IMO 

• Upvote 1