NC RTP area housing

Peruthopaniemundhi

Even with layoffs and high interest rates, E area lo enduku antha housing boom?

@Undilaemanchikalam, nuvvu chepthae emo anukunna, last weekend friend dinner ki pilisthae, Lennar at Geneva ki Vella, 1.5 year lo 270 homes ammadu Lennar vallu.. only 8 or 9 homes left.. sales office daggara ah rush endi Sami😳.. janalu unna 8 homes konnadaniki running into a race.:.. those who bought last year are lucky..

1 hour ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

@Undilaemanchikalam, nuvvu chepthae emo anukunna, last weekend friend dinner ki pilisthae, Lennar at Geneva ki Vella, 1.5 year lo 270 homes ammadu Lennar vallu.. only 8 or 9 homes left.. sales office daggara ah rush endi Sami😳.. janalu unna 8 homes konnadaniki running into a race.:.. those who bought last year are lucky..

Yup… naku thelsina 10-12 friends unnaru e community lo.. they are full happy…

2 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

I bought a small townhouse few years ago . Tbh.., regretting a bit ..the entire apex. Holly, fuqauy areas are within 15 miles of nuclear plant . Cary is not far too..new hill is literally next to nuclear plant..even a small nuclear leak is going to affect multiple families. 

Public transportation does not exist ..too many desi kids that the chance of your kid getting good public school is thin .

Crime rate is increasing by day in raleigh..

Uriki dhooranga 3500 sq.ft theeakoni mokkalu penchukoni , pot lucks ki thappa endhuku panikiradhu..

Ikea kooda ledhu .. so just imagine..

One way good for me , as I work onsite in the area ...

Some of my friends moved there. 

Desi lu ekkuva antaa, Weather baguntadhi and Indian restaurants ekkuva aniiii andaruuu pothunnaruuu.

Reality lo school districts antha baga levu, there is a nuclear plant very close. Decent international air port with connectivity kuda sakkga ledhuu. Tress and lakes suskuntaaa adheee picnic potlocks tho vaunties and ankuls time passing . Emannna anteee Smokey mountains potharuu igaaa janaluuu. 

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

I bought a small townhouse few years ago . Tbh.., regretting a bit ..the entire apex. Holly, fuqauy areas are within 15 miles of nuclear plant . Cary is not far too..new hill is literally next to nuclear plant..even a small nuclear leak is going to affect multiple families. 

Public transportation does not exist ..too many desi kids that the chance of your kid getting good public school is thin .

Crime rate is increasing by day in raleigh..

Uriki dhooranga 3500 sq.ft theeakoni mokkalu penchukoni , pot lucks ki thappa endhuku panikiradhu..

Ikea kooda ledhu .. so just imagine..

One way good for me , as I work onsite in the area ...

Why regret? 

coz of more desi crowd?

far away from daytoday shopping?

Close to nuclear plant?

most folks don't realize that the 3 colleges there are the key to all this, and more, duke will be climbing to all time high rankings soon, if rankings continue to exist, everybody wants to go there, after the northeast, these 3 colleges clinch all elite kids, and the development is just a byproduct of those aspects

3 minutes ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

most folks don't realize that the 3 colleges there are the key to all this, and more, duke will be climbing to all time high rankings soon, if rankings continue to exist, everybody wants to go there, after the northeast, these 3 colleges clinch all elite kids, and the development is just a byproduct of those aspects

UNC chapel hill 

DUke 

inkoti endhi!??

as of now none of them are in top 50. All of a sudden top ela howww

nc state duke and chapel hill ; rankings are subjective, check this - https://www.collegefactual.com/rankings/best-colleges/ ; but overall this is what I observed - most of the tech executives in the east coast, are sending kids to duke for engineering and chapel hill for medicine, seems to be becoming a trend, they are paying 80k in hard cash per semester;

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, subramanyam_for_sale said:

nc state duke and chapel hill ; rankings are subjective, check this - https://www.collegefactual.com/rankings/best-colleges/ ; but overall this is what I observed - most of the tech executives in the east coast, are sending kids to duke for engineering and chapel hill for medicine, seems to be becoming a trend, they are paying 80k in hard cash per semester;

Lighttt. Most reliable ranking for universities is times higher education system ani oka website untadiii. Check there 

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2023/world-ranking

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Some of my friends moved there. 

Desi lu ekkuva antaa, Weather baguntadhi and Indian restaurants ekkuva aniiii andaruuu pothunnaruuu.

Reality lo school districts antha baga levu, there is a nuclear plant very close. Decent international air port with connectivity kuda sakkga ledhuu. Tress and lakes suskuntaaa adheee picnic potlocks tho vaunties and ankuls time passing . Emannna anteee Smokey mountains potharuu igaaa janaluuu. 

Exactly bro..decent schools in wake .. but with huge desi population,  lot of desi kids get overflow public schools. Airport is bad. Connections anni via Charlotte..been to atlnata recently .. downtown lo ucha padindhi.. but city ante adhi...and NC is not cheap .