Ethical dilemma question 1

veerigadu

A person helped you with a much needed opportunity in your career, yet that very same person was never fair to you. Blatantly ignored to reward you in a suitable fashion. 

Would you try to be grateful for that initial opportunity? Or will you hold grudge against them for current events 

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

A person offered you a much needed opportunity in your career, yet that very same person never was never fair to you. Blatantly ignored to reward you in a suitable fashion. 

Would you be still grateful to that person? Or hold grudge against that person 

alanti offer/opportunity teesukunnappudu..immediately payoff with gift or equivalent help.. shouldnt carry long...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

A person offered you a much needed opportunity in your career, yet that very same person was never fair to you. Blatantly ignored to reward you in a suitable fashion. 

Would you try to be grateful for that initial opportunity? Or will you hold grudge against them for current events 

You might have already paid for the oppurtunity he gave so be in present 

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

A person helped you with a much needed opportunity in your career, yet that very same person was never fair to you. Blatantly ignored to reward you in a suitable fashion. 

Neeko enko ethical question adugutha 

me manager Mee team ki avathala vendor team lo oka athanu bagacheyatledhu vendor manger is upset about him ani cheppindhi and yiu know that person outside also .. what you gonna do 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Be thankful for the opportunity, also depends on your professional relationship on how you can be for current situations ... imo gratitude ki kooda expiry untadi but that depends on one's own values and circumstances.. bottom line  --->  act with emotional intelligence 

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Neeko enko ethical question adugutha 

me manager Mee team ki avathala vendor team lo oka athanu bagacheyatledhu vendor manger is upset about him ani cheppindhi and yiu know that person outside also .. what you gonna do 

I will keep quiet. Though it’s unfortunate to be cognizant if this info, yet  it’s not my place to reveal that information to him. 

53 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

Be thankful for the opportunity, also depends on your professional relationship on how you can be for current situations ... imo gratitude ki kooda expiry untadi but that depends on one's own values and circumstances.. bottom line  --->  act with emotional intelligence 

In some cases, the object of initial gratitude is overwhelmed by the resentment that follows in later phases. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Pawala and baborruu

1 minute ago, Cosmos said:

Friday evening what is this non sense… whiskey tagi biryani tinni enjoy … 

Things are on the way. Multitasking here. Cooking chicken 65 with music in the background vaaa. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

alanti offer/opportunity teesukunnappudu..immediately payoff with gift or equivalent help.. shouldnt carry long...

Ilantivi meku baga telsutai thata

5 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Ilantivi meku baga telsutai thata

personal experience manavada...

naaku reference ichhina tellodu...kotta gaa illu konukunte...$500 home dep gift card ichha...vaadiki edo verification call vundi ante...nenu answer chesi help chesa..vadu edo apple watch product cheste...paid subscription tesukuni one year maintain chesa...

so..i think i paid off him well...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

personal experience manavada...

naaku reference ichha tellodu...kotta gaa illu konukunte...$500 home dep gift card ichha...vaadiki edo verification call vundi ante...nenu answer chesi help chesa..vadu edo apple watch product cheste...paid subscription tesukuni one year maintain chesa...

so..i think i paid off him well...

Yes that’s good Thata