India trip ( Hyderbad) suggestions

Moon_Walker

2 hours ago, ramudu said:

Just take Airtel with your aadhar , update all your bank accounts / install  phonepe or other wallets with that number , use while you are in India , bring that sim with you to USA , use Airtel here to receive otps , recharge every month with minimal plan using phonepe app you installed using same number ....

No other service provider in India give this option, that's it 

good info bro.

Just a question whether my brother or relative can take a additional sim with their aadhar for me or should we always take with our own aadhar card?

4 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

good info bro.

Just a question whether my brother or relative can take an additional sim with their aadhar for me or should we always take with our own aadhar card?

All it takes is 5-10 mins to activate a SIM card with Aadhar. Denikosam brother enduku vaya ?

In my personal experience, phone teesukogane next thing install gpay or phone pay app and get it activated. Cash tho bratakadam kastam ayipoindi vaa

NRI level la feel vunde places Ki povali ante Road-45….nee breweries anni idane vunayi

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ramudu said:

Do you get otp bro? I never get otp unless recharge with international recharge ... This is same with many people , Google it 

yes, I am using it. Actually two sim cards.

Used to have airtel(250 per monthj), but airtel charging b0mb if i ans any calls.

Just took postpaid with 199 plan for month, and activated int roamin in Jio app for free and receive all otps.. and spam sms tooo... 🤐

And calls are cheaper compared to airtel. Just 5 rs per min (both inc/og). Now I make lot of calls to india using Jio phone... (like for calling bank or some other business...)

By default, jio gives few hundred rs credit.. but if you need more you can make a deposit using the app.

Airtel pre paid, rs1699 per year, comes with 1 year validity, 24gb data.

International roaming activated by default.

Converted to eSIM and whenever I need otps I enable the sim and get otps.

It connects to t mobile and very reliable.  Used in all banks aadhar and shipping accounts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IdleBrain said:

yes, I am using it. Actually two sim cards.

Used to have airtel(250 per monthj), but airtel charging b0mb if i ans any calls.

Just took postpaid with 199 plan for month, and activated int roamin in Jio app for free and receive all otps.. and spam sms tooo... 🤐

And calls are cheaper compared to airtel. Just 5 rs per min (both inc/og). Now I make lot of calls to india using Jio phone... (like for calling bank or some other business...)

By default, jio gives few hundred rs credit.. but if you need more you can make a deposit using the app.

So the trick is you took postpaid not prepaid , good. For prepaid it won't work unless you recharge with international roaming with one of these package 

https://www.jio.com/selfcare/plans/mobility/ir-plans-details/?selectedCountries=JP

8 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

good info bro.

Just a question whether my brother or relative can take a additional sim with their aadhar for me or should we always take with our own aadhar card?

Yes , they can take multiple sims , it will be on their name but it always better to take your own sim when you visit India , they collect your thump impression also during sim activation process  .... Lot of things changed in India 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moon_Walker said:

whats the process to activate?

Simple anna. Just go to store ask them or yourube la video chudu. 1st aithe physical sim theesko then you can activate it by yourself. Aa process la oka 1 day SMS bandh aithai anthe. But calls will be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

whats the process to activate?

To activate your eSIM for Jio Number ########, Please follow the below-mentioned steps -

For iOS device:
eSIM profile can be installed by selecting 'the data plan ready' push notification or by visiting the following path
Settings ->Mobile data -> Add Data plan and select Jio Data Plan and continue addition.
You can also watch the video to know how to set-up eSIM on your iPhone from step 5.

To watch the video, click -

https://youtu.be/TAZu_IF9zBk

For Android device:
To install eSIM profile on the device, You need to scan QR code sent via e-mail. You can watch the video to know how to set-up eSIM on your Android device from step 5.

For Samsung click -

For Google click -

• Like 1