Acura MDX Advanced

Popkatapetapotapulti

2 hours ago, Jaglaq420 said:

Okka  sari tank full chesthe lexus rx350h 620 miles vostadi. ANd also lexus ki premium fuel kuda avasaram ledu

89 is enough.

Ade tesla ayyithe maxium oka 230-240 miles vostadi anthe andulonu APt lo vunte peak time charging ki you have to pay 27$ also to get it charged at charging stations. 40 min times bokka. to achive 600 miles in tesla you have to waste 1hr 40 min of you time and also 75$ for charging.

frankly speaking no body is using their auto pilot also enka FSD antava piccha lite.

MOnna test drive ki velthe edo share auto madhyalo oka screen pettinattu vundi . No feel of a car for the money we are putting on it. Tesla rep is directly saying this is technology car do expect any interior looks like german anta.

lavada gadiki looks lo emo dont comapre with german cars anta mari price lo emo german cars antha price ee petuukunnadu.

ma oori santha lo kuda prices vedu marchinattu marcharu. Rojuki okka asari 1000 pencha antadu enkokka sari 1500 antadu.

nenu asalu tesla not even in mind, XC 90 ultimate  undi mind lo but that is coming to 72k

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Acura mdx ki nenu aithey max 50-55k pedutha. Certified cars try cheyyi. 3 yrs old car 35k ki ala ravochu. 
but my question for u is how imp is 3rd for u? Mdx lo 3rd row literally kids kosam. Adults kurcholeru. 
mdx lo 360 cam und? I dont remember seeing that feature in 2018 models.

infinity qx60 & volvo xc 90 has it anukunta.

if 3rd row is very important for u, i would suggest u to try mini vans. Kia carnival aithey super undi. My parents recently bought it in india. I liked everything about it

MSRP ye 65k undi bro adhi....50-55k ki impossible...I am trying to ask for 63k. 

ya advanced lo 360 cam undi 

XC90 ultimate chusa but 72k annadu

2 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

I hate tesla because of that mad ceo. Every month he chance something in your car. Worst fellow removed sensors in 2023 tesla modal y.  Sarigga parking cheyadaniki kuda bhayapadaali 60k car.

360 cam kuda ledu.

But drive and instant pick up super.

On auto pilot you are very true. I tried twice.  Pikkal pack ayyayi...

Sukkam emo kaani , vennulo vanuku puttindi..

FSD ayithe picha lite

but its almost same with any EV car....I drove a Nexon EV in india and felt its worth for the money if you are traveling more....drove Tesla here and didn't feel its worth the money

4 hours ago, naughty15 said:

Seriously how many times a year goes for long drive?  
I heard Tesla charging at home $0 cost.  That’s good enough to go work and local drive. So you save lot from that.  

why would tesla cost 0$ at home, even if you installed Solar, solar installation doesnt come for free

most of the above ideas with saving end up actually being costly

solar installation cost 20K, there is a cost factor that gets added as well

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

why would tesla cost 0$ at home, even if you installed Solar, solar installation doesnt come for free

most of the above ideas with saving end up actually being costly

solar installation cost 20K, there is a cost factor that gets added as well

250 dollars investment and you can charge 60 miles for free every day. 

20 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

out the door 67k(including taxes)...ok deal antara? o93sPDd.gif

Don't get advanced or any premium variants ... Waste of money. Trust me.

You don't use any of those features. Just make sure you have auto cruise , that's it.