F*ck COVID

druva

54 minutes ago, druva said:

Anyone still facing issues with taste and smell even after getting COVID 1.5 year back. I have been to 3 doctors here in the US, all of them said there is no medicine, just to need give time and recommended smell therapy with oils.

My taste and smell is not 100% back , may be i would it is around 60% back.

Because of  India travel restrictions and pressure in office , i also took vaccine , now seeing all these heart attack news.

Anyone in same boat with still facing taste/smell or other issues with COVID?

Crate go fund ba and be safe 

3 hours ago, druva said:

Anyone still facing issues with taste and smell even after getting COVID 1.5 year back. I have been to 3 doctors here in the US, all of them said there is no medicine, just to need give time and recommended smell therapy with oils.

Because of  India travel restrictions and pressure in office , i also took vaccine , now seeing all these heart attack news.

Maybe you’re thinking too much.. try to maintain good oral hygiene. It’s all about life style changes and eating home cooked food. if nothing works go to India for a trip. everything will change.. I promise 

I feel weak since I got Covid, it’s been 6 months and I can sense that my immune system has become weak, strength thaggindi, cold cough vaste chala days padutundi recovery ki

9 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I feel weak since I got Covid, it’s been 6 months and I can sense that my immune system has become weak, strength thaggindi, cold cough vaste chala days padutundi recovery ki

Bro health system is here f*cked up.. how is your bowel movement? That is more important. Don’t take it too far. If you’re weak try eating fruits immunity ichevi. Get a complete CBC done. Steam pattu for cold and cough regular even if you’re doing well. Drink plenty of water. Eat food from time to time. And get plenty of rest. This should do it. And Take a multi vitamin. 

ikada chetha to doctors and healthcare. India ki poyi chupichko.. take a break from work and everything. Eat home cooked meals and stay around with family. Happy ga undu. Have someone next who can take care of you.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Bro health system is here f*cked up.. how is your bowel movement? That is more important. Don’t take it too far. If you’re weak try eating fruits immunity ichevi. Get a complete CBC done. Steam pattu for cold and cough regular even if you’re doing well. Drink plenty of water. Eat food from time to time. And get plenty of rest. This should do it. And Take a multi vitamin. 

ikada chetha to doctors and healthcare. India ki poyi chupichko.. take a break from work and everything. Eat home cooked meals and stay around with family. Happy ga undu. Have someone next who can take care of you.. 

thank you for your suggestions bro, I’ve been following most of what you mentioned except India trip and multi vitamin. I take only vitamin D bro and I need to plan for India trip 

3 hours ago, druva said:

can you identify spices, sweet, coffee, tea tastes ?

Bradaru, even I was in the same boat post covid but nee laga taste issues levu kani weakened immunity undedi for a period of time ...

I strongly recommend you to consume pro-biotics for a month... they will improve your gut health which directly reciprocates on your immunity.. naku aythey work ayyindi..

pro-biotics vadadam valla bad effects or side effects emi undavu.. so try cheyi oka complete course like for 30-45days....

ofcourse rest andaru cheppinavey..

No Junk Food

No Sweets (minimal ga teesukovachu unless you are a diabetic)

Regular workout in the form of gym or sport (2-3times a week)

breathing exercises will help you in the long run especially post covid phase lo...

simha kriya.. this exercise is strictly for booting the immunity.. try this...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, druva said:

My family got Covid and I might be asymptomatic.. yup I was around 60 to 70 percent for taste I can see difference gif icrcreams also 

21 hours ago, cottondora said:

India trip is worst decision ever unless you have a family that takes care of you from scratch .. elderly parents and greedy relatives/ siblings untey your life becomes more worse with India trip . Better stay in US and enjoy life ! 

"elderly parents and greedy relatives/ siblings "--Beautiful Definition of our parents at large..I wish i knew abt this 14 years ago when I sent all my dollars to my parents..now repenting