I hate my low paying job but can't leave it

gattimelam

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

you will never find anything better if you hate what you have. try loving the work you and try hard for something better.. you may see light

Ok bro 

11 hours ago, gattimelam said:

I hate my low paying job but can't leave it due to some commitments. I'm not able to switch to other domain because they are asking for experience and for freshers pay is very low. Getting frustrated sometimes I feel like worthless and lose interest in life.

Same situation here bro. I used to like my low paying job until an year ago but started hating it after after getting a worst manager. Getting a new job is not going to be easy for me since I lost touch with hands on coding and has to start brushing up from basics. Need to motivate myself and start doing something for my own good.

11 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Same situation here bro. I used to like my low paying job until an year ago but started hating it after after getting a worst manager. Getting a new job is not going to be easy for me since I lost touch with hands on coding and has to start brushing up from basics. Need to motivate myself and start doing something for my own good.

We wont progress until we start doing something, nothing happens just by thinking about it. I have started some course < I know I may or may not finish it soon but atleast I have taken one step.

22 hours ago, gattimelam said:

I hate my low paying job but can't leave it due to some commitments. I'm not able to switch to other domain because they are asking for experience and for freshers pay is very low. Getting frustrated sometimes I feel like worthless and lose interest in life.

Same boat bro

• 6 months later...