TV host calls Ram Charan ‘Brad Pitt of India'

Anta Assamey

TV host calls Ram Charan ‘Brad Pitt of India'

Ram Charan, who is currently on a promotional tour for his film RRR ahead of the Academy Awards in Los Angeles, made an appearance as a guest on a TV chat show on Tuesday.

During the show, he was referred to as the 'Brad Pitt of India', a compliment he didn't seem to mind.

Ram Charan appeared on KTLA Entertainment and spoke with Sam Rubin, Frank Buckley, Jessica Holmes and Mark Kriski about his film RRR.

When Sam introduced him to the audience as the 'Brad Pitt of India', Ram Charan replied, "I mean I like that designation for sure." Fans of the actor shared the clip on social media and reacted positively to the comparison.

During the show, Ram Charan was also asked about his thoughts on winning the Oscar for Best Original Song. He expressed that it would be the most surreal day of his life and that he couldn't wait to take the trophy back to India.

Ram Charan also mentioned that RRR was re-releasing the next day and urged viewers to invest some time in the film as it would not disappoint them.

RRR recently won several awards at the Hollywood Critics Association Film Awards, including Best Original Song for the song 'Naatu Naatu', Best Action Film, Best Stunts, and Best International Feature.

The film, directed by SS Rajamouli, follows a pre-Independence fictional story woven around two real-life Indian revolutionaries in the 1920s. It stars Ram Charan and Jr NTR in the lead roles, along with Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, and Shriya Saran in key roles.

RRR is the first Indian film in over two decades to be nominated for the Academy Awards. Apart from RRR, Indian documentaries such as All That Breathes by Shaunak Sen and The Elephant Whisperers by Karthiki Gonsalves have also been nominated in the Best Documentary Feature and Best Documentary Short categories at the 2023 Academy Awards, respectively.

Just now, veerigadu said:

On a positive note, surgery face annodiniiii ivvala brad pitt tho comapring anteee....One should appreciate his hard work in bodybuilding etc. he consistently maintaining good physique 

Also, after Rangasthalam he cant be called as single expression actor anymore. 

PS: I'm the last ferson to defend RC, but fair ga matladaliii anteee...He is working hard to earn al this glory

Once upon a time maa college daggara theater lo Indra movie ki posters athikinchina fan nunchi vachina comment idi. +_( RCT never impressed me as an actor. Edo maa Megastar putrudu ani mvs choodddame. But I agree with you he improved a lot. Lets see Shankar mv lo ela chesthado. 

14 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

enduku? Bradd pitt kooda single expression of Hollywood aa? @3$%

6 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Once upon a time maa college daggara theater lo Indra movie ki posters athikinchina fan nunchi vachina comment idi. +_( RCT never impressed me as an actor. Edo maa Megastar putrudu ani mvs choodddame. But I agree with you he improved a lot. Lets see Shankar mv lo ela chesthado. 

I was never fan of sirio....But in all fairness, Sirio in 1980s and 1990s tho compare sesthee...All megeysss are very big let down. Each and every one of them.

But RC is compensating in other departments.

Just acting perspective lo matladithee buddodu is leading this new era. 

• Upvote 1

Veedu Brad Pitt ayithe maa Zoolaiva mari George Clooney aah, ala cheppakapothey Hollywood lo dharna chestham antunna Zoolaivians. 

Entha kastam ochindi raa maa Zoolaiva fans ki, rod meeda rodlu pedutunnaru gaa maa Zoolaiva ki

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

On a positive note, surgery face annodiniiii ivvala brad pitt tho comapring anteee....One should appreciate his hard work in bodybuilding etc. he consistently maintained good physique since Chiruthaa

PS: I'm the last ferson to defend RC, but fair ga matladaliii anteee...He is working hard to earn all this fame and glory

Mega pan spotted antunna side actor pan @csrcsr @TOM_BHAYYA

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

On a positive note, surgery face annodiniiii ivvala brad pitt tho comapring anteee....One should appreciate his hard work in bodybuilding etc. he consistently maintained good physique since Chiruthaa

PS: I'm the last ferson to defend RC, but fair ga matladaliii anteee...He is working hard to earn all this fame and glory

Allu arjun , Jr Ntr tooooo all three of them work hard to stay in the market on top  of it legacy helps tooo 

All paid Bull$$$. I remember this mediocre actor's Hindi Blockbuster called "Zanjeer". 

He's a mediocre nobody from a 3rd world country. 

Please stop associating these caste fanatics with Telugu people.