Self Ban - Good Bye 👋 to AFDB 

sdom_ipomadnum

Self Ban - Good Bye 👋 to AFDB Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
16 + yrs in AFDB I have seen many friends and decent fun to extreme fun (with what not filthy language) with many. From my side nothing intentional and not to hurt anyone including their families. Today without any mistake of mine some idiot Mod23 banned my ID’s great thanks to him as he saved my time and the same my friend you know who complained and opened thread also misunderstood and helped me move out of this DB. Beyond any hero and their feats on screen we had lot of fun in DB exchanging opinions, verbal fight, some touching stories, some knowledge exchange on on some topics…etc but remember many of us we don’t know in person and not even true faces.  But we all connected emotionally. If anyone got hurt from my comments and threads which I opened as I said it’s not intentional. But I agree there are some irritating characters which will impact their personal character, behaviour, family etc for sure and I’m not a saint to give shaapam. Just a word which I would like to say. Again have fun if you still want to be in AFDB and my sincere advice don’t get into personals involving family members we should have basic ethics which we should not forget. I know few idiots will provoke and I did the same I requested them on PM but still they ignored and continued that’s when it will go beyond our control in using filthy language (from my side again I repeat nothing intentional). 

Keep it to yourself on every comment you make in this DB. Have fun, share good info here, make virtual friends to share your emotions, thoughts and knowledge which you may help someone. 

One last word to AFDB, I know admins (nanibabu, Sai etc since 16+ yrs) you did good job connecting many on this AFDB and it’s truly stress buster for many I know. Thanks to you. But at the same time you have to give good responsibility for geunine Mods who understands the mistake of DB member before you Ban. Life is short and world is small Ban word is tiny in-front of many things in life. If not this DB or stress buster there are many ways to keep members busy. Ultimately you will lose people coming to your DB. Keep that in mind. Mr Mod23 nothing on you, hope you understood what I said above, just chill. 

Miss you @psycopk Kingmakers, Laddu, Chittinaidu, …etc many others.

After all it’s one short life. Keep Rocking, Be Happy 🙏

Immense Die hard fan of: 
😍 - Legend Jai Sr NTR, Awesome Jai Balayya, Jai Jr NTR

🕺 - Bhale Chiru (KVP as you should not be surprised)

😎 Super PK

🤩 - Legend Jai Bramhanandam (Love you 😘)

Respect to all other heroes in tollywood. Ofcourse lots of love to beautiful heroines 🥰

Signing off my AFDB ID’s:

@Chiru******
@Lege***
@Chiru***
@Add*****
@Vee*****
@afdb*****
@Sdom_ipomadnum (My first & last post in AFDB)

Thank you all my friends. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 minute ago, sdom_ipomadnum said:

Self Ban - Good Bye 👋 to AFDB Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
16 + yrs in AFDB I have seen many friends and decent fun to extreme fun (with what not filthy language) with many. From my side nothing intentional and not to hurt anyone including their families. Today without any mistake of mine some idiot Mod23 banned my ID’s great thanks to him as he saved my time and the same my friend you know who complained and opened thread also misunderstood and helped me move out of this DB. Beyond any hero and their feats on screen we had lot of fun in DB exchanging opinions, verbal fight, some touching stories, some knowledge exchange on on some topics…etc but remember many of us we don’t know in person and not even true faces.  But we all connected emotionally. If anyone got hurt from my comments and threads which I opened as I said it’s not intentional. But I agree there are some irritating characters which will impact their personal character, behaviour, family etc for sure and I’m not a saint to give shaapam. Just a word which I would like to say. Again have fun if you still want to be in AFDB and my sincere advice don’t get into personals involving family members we should have basic ethics which we should not forget. I know few idiots will provoke and I did the same I requested them on PM but still they ignored and continued that’s when it will go beyond our control in using filthy language (from my side again I repeat nothing intentional). 

Keep it to yourself on every comment you make in this DB. Have fun, share good info here, make virtual friends to share your emotions, thoughts and knowledge which you may help someone. 

One last word to AFDB, I know admins (nanibabu, Sai etc since 16+ yrs) you did good job connecting many on this AFDB and it’s truly stress buster for many I know. Thanks to you. But at the same time you have to give good responsibility for geunine Mods who understands the mistake of DB member before you Ban. Life is short and world is small Ban word is tiny in-front of many things in life. If not this DB or stress buster there are many ways to keep members busy. Ultimately you will lose people coming to your DB. Keep that in mind. Mr Mod23 nothing on you, hope you understood what I said above, just chill. 

Miss you @psycopk Kingmakers, Laddu, Chittinaidu, …etc many others.

After all it’s one short life. Keep Rocking, Be Happy 🙏

Immense Die hard fan of: 
😍 - Legend Jai Sr NTR, Awesome Jai Balayya, Jai Jr NTR

🕺 - Bhale Chiru (KVP as you should not be surprised)

😎 Super PK

🤩 - Legend Jai Bramhanandam (Love you 😘)

Respect to all other heroes in tollywood. Ofcourse lots of love to beautiful heroines 🥰

Signing off my AFDB ID’s:

@Chiru******
@Lege***
@Chiru***
@Add*****
@Vee*****
@afdb*****
@Sdom_ipomadnum (My first & last post in AFDB)

Thank you all my friends. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cc @Shameless @csrcsr 

• Haha 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

mods mundamopi...lol

ie id chirupoo de na ?

yaa anni lo inni shades unayi ipude chustunamu

inka konni ids emo kcbro ni jail esi kummagane mental ola laga ids creat chesukunaru anna

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

yaa anni lo inni shades unayi ipude chustunamu

inka konni ids emo kcbro ni jail esi kummagane mental ola laga ids creat chesukunaru anna

Ante next balayya cinema ki Lolli muchata emundada aithe ?

• Haha 1