Sandeep reddy vanga next with Allu arjun

KGFsutthi

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Naive to say that as boothu movie...

Can you name another boothu movie which is a super hit? 

Zero skin expose, no physics defeating elevation scenes, no routine comedy tracks.... 

RX100, chetha movie but our audience made it a superhit

3 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

RX100, chetha movie but our audience made it a superhit

And ? There are 100 such movies flopped...

No one calls AR or KS as boothu movie. Only privileged feminists have problem with it - especially for Hindi version ( agreed to an extent ).

It collected 300C - normal female audience have no issues with it 

11 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Naive to say that as boothu movie...

Can you name another boothu movie which is a super hit? 

Zero skin expose, no physics defeating elevation scenes, no routine comedy tracks.... 

heroine ni lepi lepi mingadu

interval lo pant lo ejaculate or some thing similar. I dont remember

mari daanem antaru ra

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

heroine ni lepi lepi mingadu

interval lo pant lo ejaculate or some thing similar. I dont remember

mari daanem antaru ra

hundreds of movies show that - here there is no skin show. 

internval episode is boothu for you? Wow -  no need to respond who has some hatred for no reasons. 

bye

T-Series is producer for Vanga's Kabir Singh, Animal, Spirit and now with AA.....back to back four films with same director....vallaki confidence lekapothe why will they do this? Animal is almost done anukunta shooting...so rushes chusuntaru and if they had even a bit of doubts, they wouldnt have produced Spirit. But lets say prior commitment valla they had obligation anuko...why will they dare to sign again with AA now.

I guess they knew Vanga pakka Box office ni vongo petti mari blockbuster isthadu ani...chudam

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, hch said:

You opinion on them doesn't matter bro.. only collection and success matters

Sukumar - Pushpa unexpected all india hit , Siddharth  - Pathan collections, back to back block busters

Shankar ni outdated annav ante inka emi analo naaku teliyatledu

Vanga is just a fresher still has a long way to go..may be inko block buster padithe appudu alochistaru 

Bro shankar all moviesa re super hit due to story , he has a Ghost writer his name Sujatha Rangarajan , motham stories vade rasthadu , Shankar is brillaint in Direction i agree with you 

53 minutes ago, no01 said:

T-Series is producer for Vanga's Kabir Singh, Animal, Spirit and now with AA.....back to back four films with same director....vallaki confidence lekapothe why will they do this? Animal is almost done anukunta shooting...so rushes chusuntaru and if they had even a bit of doubts, they wouldnt have produced Spirit. But lets say prior commitment valla they had obligation anuko...why will they dare to sign again with AA now.

I guess they knew Vanga pakka Box office ni vongo petti mari blockbuster isthadu ani...chudam

Bro T series and yash raj vallu oka package la book chesukuntaru , you should not sign other projects unitll you complete these 4 ane 

16 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro T series and yash raj vallu oka package la book chesukuntaru , you should not sign other projects unitll you complete these 4 ane 

How is your job going ba ? All good 

16 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

bootu movie ki evadanna salaam kotadatu

the director in you comes out not for commercial block busters with items songs but with high quality technical genius mindset taking

chinna correction baaa

andharu bhoothulu or male hyper or adult content antunnaru...

What i really liked is.... arjun reddy promotes monogamy. ante ee rojullo yekkuva mandhi tho thiragadam normal ayipoyindhi... yekkuva mandhi tho thiragdam kaadhu oke ammayi tho stick ayyi vundadam is kick ani choopinchaadu...
hero character is designed in such a way that hero ki yedhaina nachithe he is not gonna leave it (from childhood) adhi bomma  kaani, bike kaani, pilla kaani

3 hours ago, no01 said:

I think only banner is t-series. Sandeep brother is real producer and they made cool 200C+ profits just on Hindi Kabir Singh. They also made lot of money on Arjun Reddy, remake rights etc.

Yes, they have experience on judging the output based on rushes and also many people in the unit can predict and see the quality of movie before it is finished. Audience accept or not is different from cinematic judgement

5 hours ago, Sqaud said:

chinna correction baaa

andharu bhoothulu or male hyper or adult content antunnaru...

What i really liked is.... arjun reddy promotes monogamy. ante ee rojullo yekkuva mandhi tho thiragadam normal ayipoyindhi... yekkuva mandhi tho thiragdam kaadhu oke ammayi tho stick ayyi vundadam is kick ani choopinchaadu...
hero character is designed in such a way that hero ki yedhaina nachithe he is not gonna leave it (from childhood) adhi bomma  kaani, bike kaani, pilla kaani

ee loveda chetta works in movies..you know how far its away from real life

hero emundi..oke heroine to undu ante untadu..ade heroine rafe cheyyara ante chestadu..chelli anara ante antadu..it is just a script

Arjun reddy is hit . I am not denying . But it just attracts those adrenaline youth . Its not a global movie or pan india . regional move ante. pan india needs huge content and hardwork. universal stories kavali..not nibba nibbi stories