Jealous of KTR

csrcsr

How can he talk like that 3 languages with so much clarity convincing every one from village to world leaders , doubt ledu he is better than KCR in terms of capabilities 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

endanna e ardha ratei goose bumps

Not sure anna not able to give a simple presentation in the way I want  on known things , the way he is articulating thu anipinchindi on top of it 3 languages

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Not sure anna not able to give a simple presentation in the way I want  on known things , the way he is articulating thu anipinchindi on top of it 3 languages

do u reharse prior to presentation

it helps

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

do u reharse prior to presentation

it helps

I can give anna ok on technical part but want to add some natural scenario punches which I know but cannot add to make it interesting or attractive , some get naturally 

Just now, csrcsr said:

I can give anna ok on technical part but want to add some natural scenario punches which I know but cannot add to make it interesting or attractive , some get naturally 

if you are talking about using different terminology some times ted talks podcasts help in knowing new words or new way of explanation

naaku help chesindi tedtalks

earliwr I used to repeat same words over and over during presentation amd some times they becamo monotonous, ma architect okadu unde vadu, vadiki adiga iddaramu talk about same thing but your way looks more polished evey time ante

he suggested that podcasts and tedtalks gelped him amd it worked for me to

he was not native english speaker, he was from middle east

@csrcsr try that

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

How can he talk like that 3 languages with so much clarity convincing every one from village to world leaders , doubt ledu he is better than KCR in terms of capabilities 

21 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Enni controversies unna, em matladina for sure national level lo ge will have recognition as one of the future leaders

Vedoka ITeM Ani...Lokesh babu mundu digadudupe Ani pulkas confirmed no

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Spartan said:

if you are talking about using different terminology some times ted talks podcasts help in knowing new words or new way of explanation

naaku help chesindi tedtalks

earliwr I used to repeat same words over and over during presentation amd some times they becamo monotonous, ma architect okadu unde vadu, vadiki adiga iddaramu talk about same thing but your way looks more polished evey time ante

he suggested that podcasts and tedtalks gelped him amd it worked for me to

he was not native english speaker, he was from middle east

@csrcsr try that

Pls share links of good podcasts n tedtalks