Beauty is always not about the face

bavagaru

I see my colleague always in a normal formal dress and used to think she is an average looking girl but yesterday I saw her in a bakery and completely awestruck, She came in shorts and tight top and I couldn't believe she was looking extremely hot with silky smooth thick white thighs and tight big BBs and toned body. Never judge a beauty with face.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

nee dp ne chepputundi 

DP chusi janalani judge chestunnavante nuvvu chaala narrow minded bro, anyways I will change my DP

2 hours ago, bavagaru said:

I see my colleague always in a normal formal dress and used to think she is an average looking girl but yesterday I saw her in a bakery and completely awestruck, She came in shorts and tight top and I couldn't believe she was looking extremely hot with silky smooth thick white thighs and tight big BBs and toned body. Never judge a beauty with face.  

InthAki desi aa white American aa ? 😂😂

2 hours ago, bavagaru said:

I am not Kaamist bro but I like beauty

Liking beauty ni kooda eeh paapisti lokam kaamist ane antadi bro . Em chestaam.....

43 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

who is more successful & happy .. one with hot chick as wife or one with high paying job? 

A person who doesn't give a damn about others opinions can be both successful and happy. Neither high paying job nor got wife guarantees both 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bavagaru said:

Didn’t you see that in your mom dude ? 

• Haha 1