Autism for 7 yr old

Satrajith

1 hour ago, Satrajith said:

Kid ki 3 yr old ki speech delay undi, but not he picked up. Eye contact undi, speaks normally at home. Social interaction lo kotha pillalatho matladadu it takes time.  Recess lo okkade tirugutu untadu not playing with other kids annaru. telisina pillaltho bane untadu. School vallu autism test chesaru awaiting results. Pediatrician evaluation teeskondi then antunnaru. 3 to 4 year appudu pediatrician they are fine annaru.

Academically/cognitively he is very good antunnaru. 

I am lost now Autism at 7 years? How to dela with this? 

Anxious, sad, lost all at same time.

India pampaala vadda em teliyatledu...

Is it really autism? if so, he will need assistance life long? having so many questions... :(

Dont worry it is not autism. He is perhaps shy or introvert. 

forget sending to india..india lo ayithe bs. Fking india doctors didn't even told my cousin sister son had autism.

Parents forced him to study and put in normal school he got tortured. My cousin thinks he so stubborn not doing etc.. Later one of my friend told that he had autism features.

Take advice from pediatrician. USA is the best place

autism spectrum antaru anduke....can be at varying levels. so i think all your kid needs is better attention and care. i think someone should be proactive in ensuring the kid is getting the right amount of attention

• Upvote 1

Don’t think too much man. From what you explained, he is just shy or an introvert.

at this age, some kids take time to get used to and play with other kids. Don’t worry

wait for results though and take help. 

its very stressful, I know. Every kid is different, react differently in different social situations. They also change fast as they grow

like others mentioned autism spectrum is too broad and I honestly feel like they are making this autism a big business. 

19 hours ago, Satrajith said:

Kid ki 3 yr old ki speech delay undi, but not he picked up. Eye contact undi, speaks normally at home. Social interaction lo kotha pillalatho matladadu it takes time.  Recess lo okkade tirugutu untadu not playing with other kids annaru. telisina pillaltho bane untadu. School vallu autism test chesaru awaiting results. Pediatrician evaluation teeskondi then antunnaru. 3 to 4 year appudu pediatrician they are fine annaru.

Is it really autism? if so, he will need assistance life long? having so many questions... :(

evadu saami ee errrihuk india pampite set aipodi ane concept teskochindi? indialo kondadora tayathu kattagane miracle jarigipodha?

17 hours ago, BeechBoy said:

Naaku thelsina senior ki oka paapa ...same ilaanti scenario ney

Aa amaiki autism ani confirm chesaaru..speech issue kooda unai..ventaney UK nundi India ki shift chessaru, vaalla ammamma valla intlo unchaaru akkada joint family...chuttalu baagaa amai tho maatalu kalipi..school ki theesukelli theesukochi baaga andaritho aadukoni...she became very normal...ekkado chennai lo edho oka treatment kooda theesukunaaru..

Meeru kooda better take to your hometowns..and make the kid to spend time with more people...keep communicating...etc etc..along with treatment if any...all will be set...

God bless your child..

They just got lucky that it worked...neeku fever vachi 2 two days aagi automaticga tagindi ani andariki taggadu kada uncle...its as simple as that

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

They just got lucky that it worked...neeku fever vachi 2 two days aagi automaticga tagindi ani andariki taggadu kada uncle...its as simple as that

adigaaru...pillalau kadha ani...thelsindhi chepaanu UNCLE gaaaru...migathadhi antha devuni leela..aa biida adrustam..wish the kid very good luck..

Anna, this will some decide your fate 

Bro i thinl nuvvu cheppina dani batti its called stage1 autisim bro ..general ga e stage lo pillalaki social ga ga undaru teliyani vallatho kotta vallato also if they like something they keep doing it...idi peddha issue avvadhu anna ...as they progress and the more u spend time with them it will be okay intha daniki india pampi a pillalku meru duram ayyi meku vallu duram ayyi endukanna.....

Ala kakunds if its any other of the 4 types koddiga ibbandhi anna kani nuvvu cheppina dani batti its stage 1 anna...ma papaki....rett syndrome anna...koddiga issues ekkuva and life collapsed after that ...need constant care and need to be close by....

1st hand ezperince tho chwpthunna anna....stage 1 kakunda if its any other 4 types nuvvu US lo untene you get good docters help and home care if u can afford....nenu alagane ikkada koccha ...ikkada kid ani kuda chudaru mental ra antaru ledha picchidhi ra picchi picchiga untadi antaru it effects u more....so akkade undu you get more help there in every way.

Oka vela if it is just stage1 piccha light roju ty to spend 1 or 2 hours more than what you are doing anna....

Ne padavalone unnavadini i pray that its nothing and if it comes out somethig in reports it be stage 1...good luck anna....kid is a kid with it or with out it spend more time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Satrajith said:

2nd kid unnara? That will solve all issues

Dance classes .. gymnasium lantibi join cheyi where they get to i teract with other kids.. if u dont see a problem.. just ignore.. language problem valla kids respond avaru.. that also happens

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, naughty15 said:

forget sending to india..india lo ayithe bs. Fking india doctors didn't even told my cousin sister son had autism.

Parents forced him to study and put in normal school he got tortured. My cousin thinks he so stubborn not doing etc.. Later one of my friend told that he had autism features.

Take advice from pediatrician. USA is the best place

In India Autism therapies are available better than in the US and more affordable. There are a few friends who moved to India for their kids. Most metros have autism schools. And as others have said already, Autism spectrum is very very wide. Don't fret too much. Let the results come out.

3 hours ago, lovable said:

2nd kid unnara? That will solve all issues

unnaru .. they play together and older one takes care of younger one.. ade cheppa ga intlo normal gane untadu.. school lone ilaa enduko.

2 minutes ago, Satrajith said:

unnaru .. they play together and older one takes care of younger one.. ade cheppa ga intlo normal gane untadu.. school lone ilaa enduko.

Make sure no one is bullying him.