anybody traveled to Alaska here? Looking to go for a Vacation? Pls suggest places within USA

SRH

just 3-4 day trip. I love mountains and nature. Hiking alantivi kashtame with two toddlers.

Just want to enjoy and scenic views. too much traveling kuda kashtam bhayyo. Just Relaxing ga 3-4 day trip bhayyas..

Do we need Visa to travel to Alaska? anybody went? ? if yes what is the best time to travel and avoid snow?

23 minutes ago, SRH said:

just 3-4 day trip. I love mountains and nature. Hiking alantivi kashtame with two toddlers.

Just want to enjoy and scenic views. too much traveling kuda kashtam bhayyo. Just Relaxing ga 3-4 day trip bhayyas..

Do we need Visa to travel to Alaska? anybody went? ? if yes what is the best time to travel and avoid snow?

ltt

3-4 days ante lower 48 lo kuda chala options untayi bro due to time of the year.

Alaska lo inka chala places close untayi since its still winter.. unless you want to see northern lights or arctic circle or ice roads.

You don't need a visa if you are in US.

3 minutes ago, amazon said:

more info pls

Google chey vaa… Seattle nunchi 3/4 days cruises untaayi… La or SFO aithe long untaayi like 10 days or so.. 

39 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Cruise trip choodu.. it is cheaper and also considered the best cruise all over the world.. 

ya cruise is a good idea but ee season lo untaya?

1 hour ago, SRH said:

@TOM_BHAYYA Alaska 

2 hours ago, SRH said:

3-4 days waste man...min 7 days itene explore cheyyagalav

6 hours ago, SRH said:

3-4 days Ki Alaska poye badhulu yellow stone o WA, OR o lekunte CO no po ankul

7 hours ago, SRH said:

Alaska ki visa enti raja? nee location ekkada? 

best time is July august 

3-4 days is too little.. need the whole week 

If you like mountains n nature with 3-4 day ayithe Pacific Northwest (Washington/Portland)or Colorado or Cali (adi kastame)  

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 4:46 PM, ARYA said:

3-4 days waste man...min 7 days itene explore cheyyagalav

On 3/3/2023 at 8:57 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

3-4 days Ki Alaska poye badhulu yellow stone o WA, OR o lekunte CO no po ankul

Alaska cruise experience eyyaande kaka

On 3/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, SRH said:

Plan chhessavaa kakaa

On 3/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, SRH said:

With toddlers... Not a good option at all.. plan to Hawaii ... That's best with kids ..  not Alaska.. 

If Alaska.. then you need per person 2500$ to njoy... Dhenali zoo, polar bear helicopter rides... Glacier rides .. 

That's it... If you go to Fairbanks.. chances of northern lights... 

Aura.. 

That's it.. eat well sea food and come back... 

Alaska is meant with elders.. not with kids...