Pandemic lo overstay

LuckyLoser

Pandemic lo extension filed and b4 biometrics parents left india . Biometrics appt vachaka i sent a cover letter stating that they left . Trvata case lo no updates . Case is opened anae undi . They did not approve or deny it . 

next week parents coming back . Ext receipt and oka cover letter raasi iste saripothada. I see couple of fb posts where thr visa have been revoked due to overatay eventhough ext has been filed . Evaranna recent exp unte cheppandi

Interesting ga ... nenu maa in laws passport details update chesaka their both cases are approved today even though they did not give biometrics . Just got a notification i setup from myuscis account 

koncham google cheste .. emirates or any other airlines requests for preclearance of passengers with CBP prior to thr travel . I do not know if that triggered for a CBP review followed by USCIS approval or now . This happened next day of checkin of their flight 

approval notice radaaniki inko week padutundi ga .. just case status screenshots pampaala vaalaki ? my wife is travelling with her and can ask her for print it out .  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IsmileBhai said:

Brother how did you check their status online ? Need it for my parents. Thanks in advance

ext receipt vachuntadi ga .. aa status tho ne chudadame 

On 3/4/2023 at 9:30 PM, LuckyLoser said:

Pandemic lo extension filed and b4 biometrics parents left india . Biometrics appt vachaka i sent a cover letter stating that they left . Trvata case lo no updates . Case is opened anae undi . They did not approve or deny it . 

next week parents coming back . Ext receipt and oka cover letter raasi iste saripothada. I see couple of fb posts where thr visa have been revoked due to overatay eventhough ext has been filed . Evaranna recent exp unte cheppandi

usual ga aithe the petition gets abandoned when the beneficiary leaves the country...if they get asked at POE, they can say that they can show proof that they applied for extension and had to leave due to personal reasons or not accrue illegal stay in the country..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

Interesting ga ... nenu maa in laws passport details update chesaka their both cases are approved today even though they did not give biometrics . Just got a notification i setup from myuscis account 

koncham google cheste .. emirates or any other airlines requests for preclearance of passengers with CBP prior to thr travel . I do not know if that triggered for a CBP review followed by USCIS approval or now . This happened next day of checkin of their flight 

approval notice radaaniki inko week padutundi ga .. just case status screenshots pampaala vaalaki ? my wife is travelling with her and can ask her for print it out .  

uscics account lo ne upload chestaru

approval kuda, if you applied online.

yeah, it’s interesting though, generally out of usa velte automatic ga petition approve/abandon chestadu

idi eppudu vinaledu

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

How did you update passport details ?

8 hours ago, pandu123b said:

uscics account lo ne upload chestaru

approval kuda, if you applied online.

yeah, it’s interesting though, generally out of usa velte automatic ga petition approve/abandon chestadu

idi eppudu vinaledu

I did paper filing bro .

4 hours ago, Rabbo said:

How did you update passport details ?

After booking flight .. in passenger pref you need to update passport details and whether he is PR or not which i did . Airlines generally does preclearence with cbp if the visa is valid or not 

7 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

After booking flight .. in passenger pref you need to update passport details and whether he is PR or not which i did . Airlines generally does preclearence with cbp if the visa is valid or not 

Oh ok thanks bro

i thought we have to update somewhere in USCIS online account to trigger