Hyderabad real estate...future ela vundavachhu..?

dasari4kntr

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

bachupalli…urban rise..

it is in good location. very near to Mayapur. baaga develop ayindi aa area last few years lo 

and mallampet daggara new exit paduthondi for outer ring road. so connectivity baaguntundi

but apartment ante koni rent ki ivvatame naa or your parents stay there?  

I wouldn't invest in an apartment unless you plan on living there.

Even the best apartments barely appreciate over the inflation rates in India and the rents are very low comparatively . 

That being said land near Hyderabad will keep appreciating no matter what unless the whole system collapsed , even most low wage jobs are being created in Hyderabad , people will come where there are jobs 

Hyd housing prices will be  almost equal or  but lesser to other countries...this is for sure..

Puppalaguda/Narsingi/Nanakramguda Villa Cost 8Cr++ onwards(270Sqyrd)

1860SFT Flat cost 2.04Cr++ onwards

You can compare to your place now

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i need to take some decisions pretty quick...throw some light please... 

next year leader gelisthe Hyd Ki dent ye.. andharu malli Amaravati lo invest chestharu nuv ammudhamanukunna kone vallu undaru 

ani future ankul antunde

5 hours ago, Dent said:

Unless you or your family live there permanently don’t buy apartment

it is a dead investment. 

its like we are selling one of our old apartment (2bhk) and reinvested with additional funds in another apartment (4bhk)… me or my famiy dont stay in that apartment…

just. a backup house…

anyway deal already done…

4 hours ago, sreenidhee said:

it is in good location. very near to Mayapur. baaga develop ayindi aa area last few years lo 

and mallampet daggara new exit paduthondi for outer ring road. so connectivity baaguntundi

but apartment ante koni rent ki ivvatame naa or your parents stay there?  

rent…

my parents stay in andhra…

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I wouldn't invest in an apartment unless you plan on living there.

Even the best apartments barely appreciate over the inflation rates in India and the rents are very low comparatively . 

That being said land near Hyderabad will keep appreciating no matter what unless the whole system collapsed , even most low wage jobs are being created in Hyderabad , people will come where there are jobs 

villa ante rates ekkuvunnai…

naa budget anta ledhu…

this is just to have some property in indian city ( my wifes wish)…

my parents stay near nellore and me stay in USA..so dont want go bigger investment 

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

yup..almost deal done for one apartment 4 bedroom…

final talks on referral bonus…

nuvvu vundani kaadiki.. apartment enduku bro.. wrong decision

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

villa ante rates ekkuvunnai…

naa budget anta ledhu…

this is just to have some property in indian city ( my wifes wish)…

my parents stay near nellore and me stay in USA..so dont want go bigger investment 

Waste abba , your wife is just misled. 

You could buy the same apartment 5 years down the line for second hand at similar prices 

Trust me giving your brand new apartment for rent in India is such a waste. The tenants will trash the place and you will not the feeling of living in a new place when you eventually move in

If she is really serious , strech the budget and get a individual house otherwise drop it. Every big city in India will have lakhs of apartment for sale anytime you want , don't be forced to make a decision out of fear that you .ight not be able to afford in the future 

Trust me I have known plenty of cases like you who bought apartment 10-15 years ago and all of them regret that decision now. 

Just a recent example ,my senior colleague bought an apartment in  Adyar TVH , chennai 4 years ago  for  around 4.5 crores . With sea  view , all modern amenities , etc    

He couldnt even get 20 lakh rent yearly , after covid he didn't want to shift to India and trying to get rid of it. He's not even getting offers for 5 crores , builder is willing to buy it at sale price. 

It's a great location , good build quality, well maintained and still unable to dispose it off 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, nag said:

nuvvu vundani kaadiki.. apartment enduku bro.. wrong decision

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Waste abba , your wife is just misled. 

You could buy the same apartment 5 years down the line for second hand at similar prices 

Trust me giving your brand new apartment for rent in India is such a waste. The tenants will trash the place and you will not the feeling of living in a new place when you eventually move in

If she is really serious , strech the budget and get a individual house otherwise drop it. Every big city in India will have lakhs of apartment for sale anytime you want , don't be forced to make a decision out of fear that you .ight not be able to afford in the future 

Trust me I have known plenty of cases like you who bought apartment 10-15 years ago and all of them regret that decision now. 

Just a recent example ,my senior colleague bought an apartment in  Adyar TVH , chennai 4 years ago  for  around 4.5 crores . With sea  view , all modern amenities , etc    

He couldnt even get 20 lakh rent yearly , after covid he didn't want to shift to India and trying to get rid of it. He's not even getting offers for 5 crores , builder is willing to buy it at sale price. 

It's a great location , good build quality, well maintained and still unable to dispose it off 

its backup house..in metro city..and also reinvesting the other apartment sale money…

ee US immigrantion situation choosaka teesukunna decision…

lets see…

we checked the options for vialla also…villa ante loan ki povali…i dont want to go for loan…and that too in the same apartment community my sister family also taking it (their another investment)…yesterday closed the two deals…at a time..

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, reality said:

West expensive anukunte East side pettalsindhi… House ki… 

Irrespective of East/West you will see great appreciation…. Because, its Hyderabad.

@dasari4kntr

Andhra ppl kasta padi develop cheste ee langas dani free ga dobbesaru @Telugodura456. Ippudu vale chesinatu goppalu chepukodam. 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

its backup house..in metro city..and also reinvesting the other apartment sale money…

ee US immigrantion situation choosaka teesukunna decision…

lets see…

we checked the options for vialla also…villa ante loan ki povali…i dont want to go for loan…and that too in the same apartment community my sister family also taking it (their another investment)…yesterday closed the two deals…at a time..

Bro what is the cost ? Which floor and facing