Why gofund link got deleted pls help

vamprie

20 hours ago, vamprie said:

Not only for funeral but for kids future also bro

Insurance enduku teesukoledu, these incidents have been happening since years now. Everytime they happen, insurance teesukondi ani cheptunnaru kadaa janalu then why this negligence, it's not even that expensive to get good insurance 

51 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

So, based on a rumor that internal friends know you want people to donate err. give away 250k.

Thanks

See if u think 200 is more money don't donate why you crying on dead body family don't understand 

31 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Insurance enduku teesukoledu, these incidents have been happening since years now. Everytime they happen, insurance teesukondi ani cheptunnaru kadaa janalu then why this negligence, it's not even that expensive to get good insurance 

He is having underlying health conditions insurance denied.

3 hours ago, vamprie said:

Ma vadiki. Anukona 🫣🤦‍♂️

I got connected to the kid’s story. That kid deserves a better life.

21 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Why do they need 250k for funeral? 

Mods - should delete this thread 

how long you been in USA? Dont you know this is norm for USA Indians in gofund. If you want donate, if not move on. Dont cry on them. people donate based on emotions by relating situation to them. If you post for some one who died in India, you will not get same collections. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Screenshot-2023-03-06-081005

Vedaba vediki manshi pranam kante vedi comfort ekuva ayindhi, yes our telugu guy did bad job, but that doesnt mean he can weigh his personal priorties more than the death of some other family member. 

Amtrack already reached to him and ready to re-imburse for his loss. 

23 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

how long you been in USA? Dont you know this is norm for USA Indians in gofund. If you want donate, if not move on. Dont cry on them. people donate based on emotions by relating situation to them. If you post for some one who died in India, you will not get same collections. 

If you ask him, what charity or good things he did in the life nothing to say, 

but if someone want to show sympathy, these people will come forward to advise all these things. Grow up @hunkyfunky2 bro, not all lifes are same. 

36 minutes ago, vamprie said:

See if u think 200 is more money don't donate why you crying on dead body family don't understand 

I'm questioning the need for these GoFundMe - 250k for funeral. It's against the spirit of these campaigns 

Compare with non-desi GoFundMe -  genuine cases like cancer treatment of  won't even fetch 20k.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

3 minutes ago, vamprie said:

If you ask him, what charity or good things he did in the life nothing to say, 

but if someone want to show sympathy, these people will come forward to advise all these things. Grow up @hunkyfunky2 bro, not all lifes are same. 

It's abused to the core ... You guys don't understand... Leaving this topic 

42 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I'm questioning the need for these GoFundMe - 250k for funeral. It's against the spirit of these campaigns 

Compare with non-desi GoFundMe -  genuine cases like cancer treatment of  won't even fetch 20k.

Bro 250k = 2 crores, 

Hyd lo illu vunna prathi vadu koteshwarude. 

Alane US lo job chese prathi vadu easy ga 500k chesthadu,( at the end) 

This poor guy I know who is consulting and making hard money due to gaps in employement and to check his luck entered in stocks and thats where he lost his life savings( heard from others no concrete evudenace yet), If you talking about that kansas case, yes I agree, 

but his wife with 10-12 years old son with job less, have to do something back in life in India,

So its ok let people give what they want to , keep silent and lets show together anger on another baseless gofund, 

Btw I also raised concerns for  higher Gofunds but sinec this person I know him through common friend, know a little bit insights. 

41 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

It's abused to the core ... You guys don't understand... Leaving this topic 

Lets take this scenario, a F1 Person who came usa  at age of 20 , got job at age of 25. and by 30 he getting married, since he is usa his salary min 100k = 80 laksh and he gets great dowry of 5 cr to 10 cr and somehting happens to this guy a 100k expendture, its ok his family can survive as it is In iNDIA. 

H1B Guys came to USA at age of 35, all the years worked in India for 10 lakhs and all of sydden Jump to 80 lajhs( 100k), now this guy died at age of 40, his kids born here and grew up and all of sudden their life is completly changed and back to India with little or no money to India.  

SO this is fair right? 

31 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Bro 250k = 2 crores, 

Hyd lo illu vunna prathi vadu koteshwarude. 

Alane US lo job chese prathi vadu easy ga 500k chesthadu,( at the end) 

This poor guy I know who is consulting and making hard money due to gaps in employement and to check his luck entered in stocks and thats where he lost his life savings( heard from others no concrete evudenace yet), If you talking about that kansas case, yes I agree, 

but his wife with 10-12 years old son with job less, have to do something back in life in India,

So its ok let people give what they want to , keep silent and lets show together anger on another baseless gofund, 

Btw I also raised concerns for  higher Gofunds but sinec this person I know him through common friend, know a little bit insights. 

26 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Lets take this scenario, a F1 Person who came usa  at age of 20 , got job at age of 25. and by 30 he getting married, since he is usa his salary min 100k = 80 laksh and he gets great dowry of 5 cr to 10 cr and somehting happens to this guy a 100k expendture, its ok his family can survive as it is In iNDIA. 

H1B Guys came to USA at age of 35, all the years worked in India for 10 lakhs and all of sydden Jump to 80 lajhs( 100k), now this guy died at age of 40, his kids born here and grew up and all of sudden their life is completly changed and back to India with little or no money to India.  

SO this is fair right? 

you quote all kinds of inside knowledge and one must also trust that what you are saying is true. 

My response is based purley on what is out there in public.  Simple. 

250k for funeral. 

Now, stop lecturing on morals and logic etc. 

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

you quote all kinds of inside knowledge and one must also trust that what you are saying is true. 

My response is based purley on what is out there in public.  Simple. 

250k for funeral. 

Now, stop lecturing on morals and logic etc. 

Bro if you have time please investiage and let us know, thank you. 

3 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Bro if you have time please investiage and let us know, thank you. 

why should I ? you are the one who is quoting all kinds of internal facts, suicide etc. 

14 hours ago, argadorn said:

Donated this morning. Thanks for sharing. 
impactguru is the worst site. 

we should create a pinned thread and post all such reasonable campaigns. May be we can make good contribution to such campaigns.