Masters degree in data science , ML, AI

coffee

3 hours ago, teluguraja said:

Not practical.

In the real world of talent scouting, it is redundant.

Anyway, The Master and Bachelor in AI will not be just ML and Python through out the cirriculam.

The basics like Opps, Java, DMBS and other courses are all there in the masters and bachelors in AI.

The only advantage is they do projects with real case scenarios of AI and that should give them expertise in AI models.

How does your comments even makes sense.

Because industry readiness cannot be acquired by just going through curriculum projects in a single discipline. Your very own last reply explains the same. With computer course atleast he/she is open to plethora of options additional to AI, if his academics don't meet the required grades to score a coop or job after masters in particular discipline if AI. With this approach atleast he/she can scout for other jobs. 

So putting all eggs in one basket and going entirely  for AI is a terrible choice that too in this volatile tech market.

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

Because industry readiness cannot be acquired by just going through curriculum projects in a single discipline. Your very own last reply explains the same. With computer course atleast he/she is open to plethora of options additional to AI, if his academics don't meet the required grades to score a coop or job after masters in particular discipline if AI. With this approach atleast he/she can scout for other jobs. 

So putting all eggs in one basket and going entirely  for AI is a terrible choice that too in this volatile tech market.

Your logic is similar to people who stupidly advised to young people 20 years ago.

That if you pick ECE or Electrical, you can study CSE anytime and you have more options. We all know what happened to that advise.

That logic will become redundant in no time to study CSE now when AI is the future.

As an advisor, you should be able to see where the Venture capitalist investments are going and what is next trend of technology in job market in next 5 to 20 years.

and suggest to get specialized in that area.

You are failing as an advisor.

12 hours ago, teluguraja said:

Your logic is similar to people who stupidly advised to young people 20 years ago.

That if you pick ECE or Electrical, you can study CSE anytime and you have more options. We all know what happened to that advise.

That logic will become redundant in no time to study CSE now when AI is the future.

As an advisor, you should be able to see where the Venture capitalist investments are going and what is next trend of technology in job market in next 5 to 20 years.

and suggest to get specialized in that area.

You are failing as an advisor.

Uncle you sound like someone who is very irrational and someone who shorts their fuse on some random person on internet  because intlo pellam pallu rallagotiindhi. .🤭:giggle:

My advise is clearly in perspective of job market and return of investment after a  short two year degree for an average student who graduated with a profile from affiliated  jntu kakainda and hyderbad..

Your perspective is purely AI as a core for abcd kid who went to school and attended four year degree in usa.

You sound exactly like kumar uncle and you must be atelast 50-55 years old and won't be surprised if you are even retired, as you mentioned and have a nephew who is appearing for a masters addmission soon. Sounds like a 60 year old 

If you don't agree with my perspective and want like minded people who likes to take aged advise from you..there are so many assisted living centers around..try calling them today. It's time to retire..and make use of your social security benefits before you expire and the benefits expire.

.it is time to retire kumar uncle 2. and the cheap trick you played to get my number so that you can continue this bulling over phone..probably also to name and shame is appreciable.. seriously sick people 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

How%20to%20Find%20the%20Right%20Assisted

23 minutes ago, coffee said:

Uncle you sound like someone who is very irrational and someone who shorts their fuse on some random person on internet  because intlo pellam pallu rallagotiindhi. .🤭:giggle:

My advise is clearly in perspective of job market and return of investment after a  short two year degree for an average student who graduated with a profile from affiliated  jntu kakainda and hyderbad..

Your perspective is purely AI as a core for abcd kid who went to school and attended four year degree in usa.

You sound exactly like kumar uncle and you must be atelast 50-55 years old and won't be surprised if you are even retired, as you mentioned and have a nephew who is appearing for a masters addmission soon. Sounds like a 60 year old 

If you don't agree with my perspective and want like minded people who likes to take aged advise from you..there are so many assisted living centers around..try calling them today. It's time to retire..and make use of your social security benefits before you expire and the benefits expire.

.it is time to retire kumar uncle 2. and the cheap trick you played to get my number so that you can continue this bulling over phone..probably also to name and shame is appreciable.. seriously sick people 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

How%20to%20Find%20the%20Right%20Assisted

topic ni complete irrelevant reply tho you have proved how failed you are in your arguement.

:)

25 minutes ago, teluguraja said:

topic ni complete irrelevant reply tho you have proved how failed you are in your arguement.

My advise was clearly directed at a student who invested in degree now as of today. Your advice to take up AI as a core discipline applies for students who is going for a bachelor's under assumption that in coming 5-10 years they rule the IT industry.. both are different worlds ....for masters student each day is crucial to maintain his status and he got no time to follow your five year long term plan ..save your plans for a abcd child 

and coming to insults

You are the one who started abusing using words like stupid , and highlighting in bold stating I failed as a advisor...and throwing insulting smilies in the dm message box.. cleverly tricking me in to providing my phone number. 

i repeat evadra nuvvu nannu stupid and failed advisor anataniki .. nelanti musali pundakorlaki dooram ga vasthe usa lo kooda tayaru ayyaru..?looks like you genuinely failed by taking someone's advise2-3 decades ago,  so venting that frustration on me..

Don't act sane uncle..I gave you back which you started , that is insults and tantrums ..go check the response I quoted in my last reply. You cleverly hell bent on insulting me stating I failed and what not..  there is a limit people tolerance can stretch until uncle's like you lose temper and start insults..may be a lesson learnt ?

24 minutes ago, teluguraja said:

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

You are the one who started abusing using words like stupid , and highlighting in bold stating I failed..and throwing insulting smilies in the dm message box.. cleverly tricking me in to providing my phone number.

Don't act sane uncle..I gave you back which you started , that is insults and tantrums ..go check the response I quoted in my last reply. You cleverly hell bent on insulting me stating I failed and what not..  there is a limit people tolerance can stretch until uncle's like you lose temper and start insults..may be a lesson learnt ?

Heyy @csrcsr nuvu edho thopu antar e db la oochi veelani appavayya b4 goddess Saraswati slaps them both

bhibatsam-brahmanandam.gif

13 minutes ago, Point said:

Heyy @csrcsr nuvu edho thopu antar e db la oochi veelani appavayya b4 goddess Saraswati slaps them both

bhibatsam-brahmanandam.gif

Healthy debate laga undi than most of the stupid topic topics kada anna 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Née typical @csrcsr opinion ento cheppi pooo radheeee ani @ARYA back bench nundi shouting 

Emo anna life is just luck anna every thing is screenplayed , topcompanies always select based on leetcode and system design , understanding Funda concepts matters in school 

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emo anna life is just luck anna every thing is screenplayed , topcompanies always select based on leetcode and system design , understanding Funda concepts matters in school 

Adhurs Brahmi GIF - Adhurs Brahmi Telugu - Discover & Share GIFs

On 3/5/2023 at 1:22 PM, coffee said:

If your brother, sister or cousin coming for masters please kindly guide them to not opt for data science , ai ,ml programs 

Go for masters in core co puter scicne and let them take electives .

Course like cmis or mis are ideal for students with non technical background, as in pharma, bds or medicine..

For pure engineering students including mechanical or civil..tell them to apply directly for computer science.  Their knowledge of c and c++ data structures that they learnt in first semester is good enough as prerequisite. 

Industry's dirty secrete is .. univerisites provide addmission in to such secondary tailored programs to cs applicants to circumvent the regulations in number of intake.

Even unvierisites like uiuc, suny bufalow follow the same strategy. Hence, 90% of cs grads got a full-time offer whole no interview calls for students with degree in data science etc..

These programs are ideal for currently working IT techies who get company sponsorship to finish online data science masters degrees.  Please as a JNTU grad from india don't go for anything other than computer science degree

UC Berkeley lo ilaga na friend okadiki Masters degree admission ochindi, IEOR lo. Not sure if it's great, kani vadiki job ochindi tarvata. 

• Upvote 1