Ee rogham evarikainaa undhaaa..suggestions plzz

BeechBoy

Entha control chesukundhaam anukunaa....naa meedha naaku control lekunda thintunna...taagutunnaa

oka 3 days strict ga control chesukunna malli next 3 days edho oka rakanga full ga meekuthaa...peekala dhaaka taaguthaaa

baaga thinaaka malli guilt ga feel avuthaa

malli resolution malli  fail and breaking the decision taken

ila jaruguthundhi..sometimes social pressure like edho oka party ki velthaam ...plate full ga pedathaaru..konchem theesthey saava kodathaaru atla thineyatam malli regret avvavatam

same thing with food and drinks...entha control chesukunddham anukunna...enni books and motivational stuff chossina appatikappudey...

i know its very foolish topic...but i somehow getting a feel like is it something to do with hormones/genetics ?

taaga vadhu anukuntaam...malli appudey oka close friend ki maa area lo job vasthundhi....as usual they come to see us...aa maatlau ...aa nostlagia lo chalo malli oka rendu bottles lepatam malli kg kg lu thinatam...ila chuttalu..friends..office partys etc etc....thindi and taagtam lo asalu control leka baaga fail avuthunaa..

it is happening from the last ten years...naaku idhoka maanisika rogham anipisthundhi...

i see some of my office colleagues...oka brazilainn lady undhi ..she is around 40 years ...believe me from the past 6 years she is the same...office party lo kooda just oka drink anthey....food full control....i really admire her..

vaalla basic genetics lo ney ala undhaa...naaku enduku aa controlling capacity ledhu...is it to do with genetics / hormones or mental disease?...but my mom and dad asalu bayata food thinaru..and chaala control lo untaaru...why im like this...now a days i feel very bad with my food and drinking habits..and unable to control my intake things

#please genuine suggestions ivvandi...

• Upvote 1

• BeechBoy changed the title to Ee rogham evarikainaa undhaaa..suggestions plzz

Stress could be one of reasons. I have same issues too. Try to substitute your foods which make you feel fuller for long and restrict calories. Make it a habit for 21 days and your body will get used to it. You have to control your mind and thoughts. Try to keep yourself busy and engaged with what’s more interesting. Try to take walks and going out in evenings which is when most people feel bored and eat. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BeechBoy said:

Entha control chesukundhaam anukunaa....naa meedha naaku control lekunda thintunna...taagutunnaa

oka 3 days strict ga control chesukunna malli next 3 days edho oka rakanga full ga meekuthaa...peekala dhaaka taaguthaaa

ila jaruguthundhi..sometimes social pressure like edho oka party ki velthaam ...plate full ga pedathaaru..konchem theesthey saava kodathaaru atla thineyatam malli regret avvavatam

same thing with food and drinks...entha control chesukunddham anukunna...enni books and motivational stuff chossina appatikappudey...

i know its very foolish topic...but i somehow getting a feel like is it something to do with hormones/genetics ?

taaga vadhu anukuntaam...malli appudey oka close friend ki maa area lo job vasthundhi....as usual they come to see us...aa maatlau ...aa nostlagia lo chalo malli oka rendu bottles lepatam malli kg kg lu thinatam...ila chuttalu..friends..office partys etc etc....thindi and taagtam lo asalu control leka baaga fail avuthunaa..

it is happening from the last ten years...naaku idhoka maanisika rogham anipisthundhi...

i see some of my office colleagues...oka brazilainn lady undhi ..she is around 40 years ...believe me from the past 6 years she is the same...office party lo kooda just oka drink anthey....food full control....i really admire her..

vaalla basic genetics lo ney ala undhaa...naaku enduku aa controlling capacity ledhu...is it to do with genetics / hormones or mental disease?...but my mom and dad asalu bayata food thinaru..and chaala control lo untaaru...why im like this...now a days i feel very bad with my food and drinking habits..and unable to control my intake things

Damn 

Eat good food. If you eat good food, you will not be hungry. Full thinnaka kuda aakali avthundhi ante nuvvu real food thinatledhu. You are eating fake food(rice, ultra processed foods, white bread, junk food)

im sorry to say this but you may be addicted to food. It is probably to do with processed food. Processed foods are designed to make you addicted. 

this is normal for most people now a days. You can come out of it. Eat nutritious food, eat well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bandar_laddu said:

All you need to do is break your pattern. India lo unte kudirithe go to parents house, ikkada siblings or friends (preferably non drinkers) vere state lo unte go there.

The problem is you are indulging in those activities and again thinking about the same. So the seeds which you’re implanting and doing are only these two. Which is multiplying everytime you break this.

vere edaina ishtam aithe start recognizing and doing that. Hikes, meetup. This is same with any addictions, don’t worry too much. Kastha chill kuda avvu apde you’ll come out better.

parents/siblings vare pani vundadha vaalaki..manalni entertain cheyataaniki..Nobody cares either india or here.. i don't know people say yoga..but i cannot concentrate..try though

first friends and friends circle cut chesko complete ga. no socializing & parties then work on yourself slow ga. sagam daridraalu friends valle ostaai.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BeechBoy said:

food control ki have a cheat day for first 5-6 weeks.. then u can control for 6 days out of 7.. after 6th week.. u can stop cheat day as u will have better control

for drinking.. nelo devotional angle unte temple ki velli edaina mala vesko.. then u can't break

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stag said:

bro I think I am in a similar boat as you. Chala years nundi I am a junk eater, weekends gattigane thagevadini, and workout pretty normal ga undedhi.. like weekly once or twice. 

Last year mid lo I wanted to change my lifestyle as I hit a stage in my life (nothing related to health issues, more of responsibilities). Food dhi emundhi we can easily change what we eat and switch over to healthy eating anukunna but workout routine set cheyyadam chala kastam because of job, family, kids activities etc anukunna.

starting last summer, for the first time in my life I started going to the gym in the morning at 5 AM. aa time lo wife and kids would be sleeping, so I didn't feel guilty of leaving them at home and going for workouts. I slowly made it a habit. Now I go to the gym atleast 5 days every week. 4:30 ki lestha.. 5-6:30 gym chestha both cardio and weight training. and evening 8:30-9 kalla bed time.. actual ga kids ki kuda idhi chala advantage aindi to wake up on time for their school, day care etc. Okkate problem enti ante some times we have to be an odd one out that leaves a weekday birthday party at 8:30. starting lo ma friends kindal chesevallu.. 30 ke musalodivi aipoyava 8:30 ki padukovatam endhi ani.. but slowly they also started doing the same.

ikkada toughest part enti ante.. food control.. it took me about 1 year to break our habit of eating white rice, junk food etc which we grew up eating.. it took me just a few weeks to realize how less of self control I have over food. Entha full unna kuda kotha variety edhaina kanipisthe tagilichevadini.. like biryani after 3-4 hours of drinking and eating starters etc.. ippudu weekdays motham we try to eat healthy.. morning egg whites and veggies omelette, madyanam grilled chicken, evening oka bread with peanut butter or a few nuts (unsalted) and night either chapathi or quinoa or grilled chicken depending on that day's lunch. kids ki kuda idhe cycle alavatu chesam. exception for white rice for them in place of quinoa. but oka sari weekend osthe biryani or mandhu esinappudu starters which I still feel guilty about. Bad thing enti ante weekdays set cheskunna routine antha weekend dobbuthadi.. so ippudu em chesthunnam ante when drinking I restrict myself to 2-3 pegs. each peg ki madhyalo at least 2 glasses water thagutha, that makes you feel fuller and is also good for hangovers next day. starters thagilistha but I try to stay away from fried starters. inga 2-3 pegs with madhyalo 2 glasses of water for each peg and starters esinaka impossible lopala place undatam for biryani. 

ee style of weekend drinking naku bagane workout aithundi anipistundi. this way I don't be antisocial but also don't over drink or overeat. 

Don’t waste your time ba see his previous posts 

thanks a lot one and all..replied and for providing valuable suggestions..

I shall definitely try to follow all of what you guys have mentioned....but naaaku bhayam kooda vesthundhi..how long i can sustain ani...lets see

Try fasting for a day. Next day you will appreciate healthy food. 

try intermittent fasting too. You will really appreciate food.

practice and practice. It’s a muscle. The more practice you do, the better you will get. 

• Upvote 2