Ee rogham evarikainaa undhaaa..suggestions plzz

BeechBoy

Start Yoga brother by joining any online course...

Basically yoga cheyyali antee flexible body kavali which indirectly makes you eat healthy food...

start self introspection and nigrahasakthi baaga penchukooo..

nenu vegetarian and never drank alcohol and even in UK parties loo kuda i used to drink soft drinks or coffee/tea but not alcohol as its not like i should not drink it but without proper convincing reason i dont like to do things ..

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BeechBoy said:

thanks a lot one and all..replied and for providing valuable suggestions..

I shall definitely try to follow all of what you guys have mentioned....but naaaku bhayam kooda vesthundhi..how long i can sustain ani...lets see

Hi Vendy, How r u Da ?

Dont worry...do lot of walking and exercises....Eat only when you are hungry...put all the Junk away from pantry and put healthy snacks in front of you.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BeechBoy said:

Entha control chesukundhaam anukunaa....naa meedha naaku control lekunda thintunna...taagutunnaa

oka 3 days strict ga control chesukunna malli next 3 days edho oka rakanga full ga meekuthaa...peekala dhaaka taaguthaaa

baaga thinaaka malli guilt ga feel avuthaa

malli resolution malli  fail and breaking the decision taken

ila jaruguthundhi..sometimes social pressure like edho oka party ki velthaam ...plate full ga pedathaaru..konchem theesthey saava kodathaaru atla thineyatam malli regret avvavatam

same thing with food and drinks...entha control chesukunddham anukunna...enni books and motivational stuff chossina appatikappudey...

i know its very foolish topic...but i somehow getting a feel like is it something to do with hormones/genetics ?

taaga vadhu anukuntaam...malli appudey oka close friend ki maa area lo job vasthundhi....as usual they come to see us...aa maatlau ...aa nostlagia lo chalo malli oka rendu bottles lepatam malli kg kg lu thinatam...ila chuttalu..friends..office partys etc etc....thindi and taagtam lo asalu control leka baaga fail avuthunaa..

it is happening from the last ten years...naaku idhoka maanisika rogham anipisthundhi...

i see some of my office colleagues...oka brazilainn lady undhi ..she is around 40 years ...believe me from the past 6 years she is the same...office party lo kooda just oka drink anthey....food full control....i really admire her..

vaalla basic genetics lo ney ala undhaa...naaku enduku aa controlling capacity ledhu...is it to do with genetics / hormones or mental disease?...but my mom and dad asalu bayata food thinaru..and chaala control lo untaaru...why im like this...now a days i feel very bad with my food and drinking habits..and unable to control my intake things

#please genuine suggestions ivvandi...

i was pretty much like you.. oka sari Fatty liver and prediabetic  ani diagnose ayyaka started working on it. Finally found the diet that works for me.

Lost weight about 30lbs in 3 years. 

there would be many reasons for your diet and food habits. DM me if you want to discuss more 

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

first friends and friends circle cut chesko complete ga. no socializing & parties then work on yourself slow ga. sagam daridraalu friends valle ostaai.

Ee Friends ki oka sorry-upset.gif

vallu bagupadaru…pakkanolani padanivvaru 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

i was pretty much like you.. oka sari Fatty liver and prediabetic  ani diagnose ayyaka started working on it. Finally found the diet that works for me.

Lost weight about 30lbs in 3 years. 

there would be many reasons for your diet and food habits. DM me if you want to discuss more 

Cheppana ikakdey...so that others can also know things  if it's ok for you..anyways I will DM you though

29 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Hi Vendy, How r u Da ?

Dont worry...do lot of walking and exercises....Eat only when you are hungry...put all the Junk away from pantry and put healthy snacks in front of you.

Vendy enti maastaru?

Anyways aa control lo untey ee baadha enduku anna...try chesthunna kaani avvatley

Just now, BeechBoy said:

Vendy enti maastaru?

Anyways aa control lo untey ee baadha enduku anna...try chesthunna kaani avvatley

Maastaru anav ante Nuvvu vendy kaadu le...Just raayi esa..

Illantii aathram Moothram kashtaalu anni ma Vendy ke untaayi.

37 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Basically yoga cheyyali antee flexible body kavali which indirectly makes you eat healthy food...

nenu vegetarian and never drank alcohol and even in UK parties loo kuda i used to drink soft drinks or coffee/tea but not alcohol as its not like i should not drink it but without proper convincing reason i dont like to do things ..

Abba...idhey idhey kaavali anna...ee vishayam lo meeru topper nenu ghoranga fail..adhey difference...ippudu kastapadi peekalani unna cheyyaleka pothunna...but I have to

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BeechBoy said:

Cheppana ikakdey...so that others can also know things  if it's ok for you..anyways I will DM you though

1. Check your weight everyday , keep small goals of losing a pound in 1 week or 2 weeks 

2. eat vegetables 🥕 vegetables 🥦 etc .. just boil and eat them . Don’t add salt also good quality vegetables don’t need anything at all . They have their own flavor 

3. avoid spicy food , spicy food makes you crave for deserts 

4. reduce salt , salt makes you eat more 

5. Reduce rice , bread and increase protein. Double the quantity of pappu or chaar or rasam or samabar. 

6. switch to healthy snack like nuts unsalted , unprocessed stuff . The more processed it is the more it is packed with unstuff. 

7. drink tons of water , our body can’t differentiate hunger with thirst . So many time we eat when we are really thirsty 

8 breakfast eat only pesarettu

9 be mindful of quantity in every meal , reduce quantity slowly over months . 

10 diet should be a lifestyle not something you do it for a month and can sustain in it for longtime 

11. excessive workout made me eat more so checkout how much workout is possible for you . Like I do life workout for to be healthy but not to lose weight . 

12. say no to food no mohamatams 

• Upvote 1

Once try doing a Gut detox. Over the years we build lot of  parasites in our gut that make us crave for sugars and make our mind cloudy. I do gut detox once a year, And I clearly felt better and able to eat right and loose weight.

18 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

1. Check your weight everyday , keep small goals of losing a pound in 1 week or 2 weeks 

2. eat vegetables 🥕 vegetables 🥦 etc .. just boil and eat them . Don’t add salt also good quality vegetables don’t need anything at all . They have their own flavor 

3. avoid spicy food , spicy food makes you crave for deserts 

4. reduce salt , salt makes you eat more 

5. Reduce rice , bread and increase protein. Double the quantity of pappu or chaar or rasam or samabar. 

6. switch to healthy snack like nuts unsalted , unprocessed stuff . The more processed it is the more it is packed with unstuff. 

7. drink tons of water , our body can’t differentiate hunger with thirst . So many time we eat when we are really thirsty 

8 breakfast eat only pesarettu

9 be mindful of quantity in every meal , reduce quantity slowly over months . 

10 diet should be a lifestyle not something you do it for a month and can sustain in it for longtime 

11. excessive workout made me eat more so checkout how much workout is possible for you . Like I do life workout for to be healthy but not to lose weight . 

12. say no to food no mohamatams 

Super bro..thank you..

are you avoiding alcohol as well...

2 minutes ago, puski said:

Once try doing a Gut detox. Over the years we build lot of  parasites in our gut that make us crave for sugars and make our mind cloudy. I do gut detox once a year, And I clearly felt better and able to eat right and loose weight.

gut detox antey enema chepinchaala?

10 minutes ago, BeechBoy said:

Super bro..thank you..

are you avoiding alcohol as well...

I don’t drink so don’t have to worry about it . it will be harder for you since you drink 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Neenu friends kosam pranamistha.. after all health entha, anduke maa friends evaradigina no cheppakunda thagestha

• Haha 1