Some women are ridiculous

iddaritho

Next time pilavaku and meeru vallakandi or jus ignore the comments or valla comments ki counter veyandi navvuthu like mb in svsc moora poolu isthe ekkada petukuntare jadalu vesukovatam manesara ani

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We had a party over the weekend, few Indian guests 

some of them we are meeting first time , 

my wife wears mangalasutram in a traditional style just like how parents wear, not the nalla pusalu and small chain. 

few of the women commented about how inconvenience and chauvinistic it is , my wife is super traditional and has strong beliefs she was hurt with those comment and I had to hear about all the nonsense about the women talks 

I don’t understand why people talk about other people preference , just enjoy your dinner and go home or talk about movies or outside things. 

that is when you have to get into a satirical tone and condemn them right away.. lanjaluu ekkuva avutunnaru.. godava padalsina avasaram ledu.. the beauty is everyone has freedom to do whatever.. she loves what she is doing and you are heckling her.. are you wanting equality or domination? mee bangaraala cheta battalu uthikistunnara ani vadileyyali.. moosukuntaaru..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

my wife wears mangalasutram in a traditional style just like how parents wear, not the nalla pusalu and small chain. 

few of the women commented about how inconvenience and chauvinistic it is , my wife is super traditional and has strong beliefs she was hurt with those comment and I had to hear about all the nonsense about the women talks 

I don’t understand why people talk about other people preference , just enjoy your dinner and go home or talk about movies or outside things. 

You or Your wife would have replied right away at that time...

Why bro you should have said to them ladies you putting your husband’s diick in mouth every night but why no wear managalsutram you mindless bitchess no @DesiKaSoot

Entha chinnadanike hurt avuthay india  lo unaty meeru literql ragging ye chestharu chinna vallu pedda valla mundhu not sitting girls should not sit before men  girls should not talk loud laudda lassa antha untayi india lo appudu em chetsharu 

• Upvote 1

In this generation, we are all subject to lot of and forced to go through it. Be it social media, Office politics, Work pressure, Investments or Entertainment. We all should be equipped to filter out and decide which to give a faauck about. 

Just ignore and be matured about it anthe. 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

that is when you have to get into a satirical tone and condemn them right away.. lanjaluu ekkuva avutunnaru.. godava padalsina avasaram ledu.. the beauty is everyone has freedom to do whatever.. she loves what she is doing and you are heckling her.. are you wanting equality or domination? mee bangaraala cheta battalu uthikistunnara ani vadileyyali.. moosukuntaaru..

:giggle:

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Public wants that athi. It's in DNA of our desis , no fucks given to etiquette or the others person's feelings. If the other person reacts and defends their position simply boycott them and do not invite them again.