Is 1.30 minutes enough time for transfer in London heathrow

iddaritho

11 minutes ago, matta_prabhu said:

Andukayya musalolani adipistaru 

He is  more fit then me, not even a single health issues retired and enjoying life

coming to visit grand kids for 2 months

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

What happens if they cant make it to the terminal before the flight time ?

will they book another flight or we have to do it ?

Usually airlines will make every attempt to ensure the passenger has made his way to the connecting flight…even if they have to delay flight, they will do so…! Or else it will become an airline liability as they have to rebook them on the next available flight..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Yes 

Houston emirates flights are cheap bro .. i booked for my inkaws next week instead of BA . Houston has a380 flight which is more comfortable. Atleast dubai lo andarki hindi vachu and food kuda mandi pedtaru .. i travelled my first flight in BA and had to change terminal in subway .. naake chukkal kanipinchai

3 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Houston emirates flights are cheap bro .. i booked for my inkaws next week instead of BA . Houston has a380 flight which is more comfortable. Atleast dubai lo andarki hindi vachu and food kuda mandi pedtaru .. i travelled my first flight in BA and had to change terminal in subway .. naake chukkal kanipinchai

Houston nundi A380 vunda bro?? ekkadaki??

Just calculate simple. 
1. Getting down passengers mini 30 mins

2. After that security check takes another 15-30 depends on line. 
3. Walk or wheel chair to terminal 15 mins. 

Bottom line extremely tight. 

13 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Is 1.30 hour enough time for transfer in London Heathrow ? 
my dad is coming alone 70 years , super fit , he usually walks up to 10 miles every day , manages English

he would be hesitant to use wheel chair , but even for us airport would be little difficult to navigate so I want to book wheel chair 

any suggestion 

Its risky. We travelled that route couple of times and missed the flight one time. The other times we make it at last minute. Also 95% your baggage will be delayed.  If you miss the flight they usually rebook in the next available flight, but mostly the next day. So, you might have to go for a hotel. 

13 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Is 1.30 hour enough time for transfer in London Heathrow ? 
my dad is coming alone 70 years , super fit , he usually walks up to 10 miles every day , manages English

he would be hesitant to use wheel chair , but even for us airport would be little difficult to navigate so I want to book wheel chair 

any suggestion 

recently my parents came, i opted for wheel chair, hyd to london delayed , wheel chair called agent at the gate to hold off the flight to USA

Emirates and Dubai Airport is far far better than British and London airport. Asalu comparison koda ledu. 
Only disadvantage is Dubai to Texas flight is one big stretch and too long.