H1 Lottery, moving from UK -Advice Pls.

Rama9999

36 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

nenu 2006 - 2018 varaku UK loo vunnanu...  appatloo HSMP visa vundeedi...

initially work permit visa meeda vellanu and later applied for HSMP general Tier1 visa so i can work for any company...

and applied for PR after completing 5yrs and got it straight forward...  kids BC since they are born there after we got PR

Bro oka doubt....if you got British Passport ...how many days you are allowed to  stay outside UK continuously..? Can a guy move to India after acquiring British Passport without losing it?  

2 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

Bro oka doubt....if you got British Passport ...how many days you are allowed to  stay outside UK continuously..? Can a guy move to India after acquiring British Passport without losing it?  

BR vastee u r free bird Bro... no restrictions at all...   PR vachhina oka 2yrs ki u can apply BR

then after u get BR we need to apply OCI telusu kada... lifetime permit visa to stay in india with no visa hassles..

1 hour ago, Rama9999 said:

you need to stay for atleast 5 years on work Visa (Tier 2 General) easy to get one but expensive.

or 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa very expensive and tough to get visa.

or 10 years stay in UK in total on any visa.

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

nenu 2006 - 2018 varaku UK loo vunnanu...  appatloo HSMP visa vundeedi...

initially work permit visa meeda vellanu and later applied for HSMP general Tier1 visa so i can work for any company...

and applied for PR after completing 5yrs and got it straight forward...  kids BC since they are born there after we got PR

student visa meda velthe study ayyaka work visa sponsor seyyaremo kada ye company?

1 hour ago, Baangaruu said:

what is the process for British passport. UK nundi US ki vachi why you want to start from beginning naku telisi u wil be 40+. PR vundi akkade happy ga vundu 

Just need to be for 1 year on PR and can apply for British passport, just for a change bro all my relatives are in US, climate and I don't need to worry abt visas. I can come back any time.

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

GET YOUR BRITISH PASSPORT and then move to US. Leka pote UK PR koda potundi and ikkada Green Card elagu radu. From next year lottery is $250/entry so ppl are thinking takkuva mandi lottery lo entry vestaru ani.

That's not correct, we will never lose UK PR just need to visit UK once in a while, I can go back anytime, don't need Green Card.

50 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

25k is ok but make sure all are non related companies bro some guys put company a as company b client and company b as company a client 

Thanks bro, how can we find out if they are linked, any websites online I can search?

19 minutes ago, BMDablu said:

student visa meda velthe study ayyaka work visa sponsor seyyaremo kada ye company?

hard to find genuine sponsor, but you can very easily find a paid sponsor, very expensive.

10 minutes ago, Rama9999 said:

Thanks bro, how can we find out if they are linked, any websites online I can search?

I think once it's picked they will put client letter references are best source

13 minutes ago, Rama9999 said:

hard to find genuine sponsor, but you can very easily find a paid sponsor, very expensive.

thanks bro.. UK ninchi US enduku shift avalani trying?

india ki kuda daggara kada UK ninchi? 7-8 hrs lo untav?

pound rate kuda ekkuva dollar rate kanna 

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

BR vastee u r free bird Bro... no restrictions at all...   PR vachhina oka 2yrs ki u can apply BR

then after u get BR we need to apply OCI telusu kada... lifetime permit visa to stay in india with no visa hassles..

Thank you Bro for the confirmation. I would suggest you stay and get the Brtish passport bro and then move to USA if you want 

8 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Thank you Bro for the confirmation. I would suggest you stay and get the Brtish passport bro and then move to USA if you want 

nenu already BC and relocated to India in 2018... no plans to USA..