only in india...weddings are creative, prestige and show off...

dasari4kntr

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

...but indian economy ni nilabette anta kaadhu ani naa opinion...

Weddings, clothes, jewelry, show offs ani nuvvu cheppedi anni Indian economy ni run chestunnayi. Don't think of just what you see, clothing industry, jewelry industry, shopping malls, daniki pakkana unna food stalls everything is running because of our consumerism aka show off according to you. If you're thrifty, be glad that others are not. Because if everyone is cautious about their spending, our economy would collapse, like what happened during the pandemic. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Spending wealth/money is an individual thing, and if you are intimated by it; it's ur problem not the other way around

Let me explain how u can understand it, u buying an expensive camera/gear is how u like spending money, I can't call u an idiot for over spending money, just because I don't like photography

Hope u get it....peace

PS..Btw india need all this black money back into circulation so that poor can eat well too

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Btw open ur eyes n watch more TV....every country culture region has their own ways of show off.....it's just not an Indian thing

Bavi lo kappa...bavi prapancham.....kani bavi bhayatki vasthea kada mari

Just because u are poor, n Dallas slum batch...u might not have attended any rich American wedding, if u didn't u wouldn't have posted it

PS.... atleast watching more TV brahhh

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

Spending wealth/money is an individual thing, and if you are intimated by it; it's ur problem not the other way around

Let me explain how u can understand it, u buying an expensive camera/gear is how u like spending money, I can't call u an idiot for over spending money, just because I don't like photography

Hope u get it....peace

PS..Btw india need all this black money back into circulation so that poor can eat well too

ఇస్తరాకు వేసి మంచి పెళ్ళి భోజనం పెట్టేదానికి…నెమలి స్టాట్యు లో పెట్టేదానికి తేడా లేదా…? దాన్ని show off అనకుండా ఇంకేమని పిలవాలి…?

spending consumption అంటే ఇలా వేలంవెఱ్ఱి గా ఖర్చుపెట్టడం కాదు…అసలు economics లో spending అనేదే వేరు…

Consumption is the act of using resources to satisfy current needs and wants. It is seen in contrast to investing, which is spending for acquisition of futureincome.

బుక్స్ చదివితే కొంచెం విషయాలు లోతుగా తెలుస్తాయి బ్రో …TV చూస్తే వచ్చేది వాడు చూపించే మిడి మిడి జ్ఞానమే…

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఇస్తరాకు వేసి మంచి పెళ్ళి భోజనం పెట్టేదానికి…నెమలి స్టాట్యు లో పెట్టేదానికి తేడా లేదా…? దాన్ని show off అనకుండా ఇంకేమని పిలవాలి…?

spending consumption అంటే ఇలా వేలంవెఱ్ఱి గా ఖర్చుపెట్టడం కాదు…అసలు economics లో spending అనేదే వేరు…

Consumption is the act of using resources to satisfy current needs and wants. It is seen in contrast to investing, which is spending for acquisition of futureincome.

బుక్స్ చదివితే కొంచెం విషయాలు లోతుగా తెలుస్తాయి బ్రో …TV చూస్తే వచ్చేది వాడు చూపించే మిడి మిడి జ్ఞానమే…

spending consumption అంటే ఇలా వేలంవెఱ్ఱి గా ఖర్చుపెట్టడం కాదు…అసలు economics లో spending అనేదే వేరు…

ippudu nenu jobilooo.........

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Investment either in stock or real estate doesn't run the economy. Spending not just to satisfy your needs, spending to spend money and showoff runs the economy. Show off may sound stupid to you, but if everyone is as smart as you and saves money, then our economy will collapse. 

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Investment either in stock or real estate doesn't run the economy. Spending not just to satisfy your needs, spending to spend money and showoff runs the economy. Show off may sound stupid to you, but if everyone is as smart as you and saves money, then our economy will collapse. 

bro…one person spending is another person income..in economics…i get that…and i agree that also…you are trying that to say that point that also i get that…

total spending cycle is..

borrow -> spend -> other person get income..etc

but you are miising the whole point..about what kind of spending…

i am also trying to say in few words..but cant…

can you please spare 30 mins and watch this entire video…

you want regret of your 30mins time and you will understand what i am trying to say…specially about later half of the video…

coming to this show off…in society it will create a social culture like going forward pelli bojanam ante alane vundali…etc pelliki mundu pre wedding photoshoots vundali pelli ayyaka honeymoon vundali..etc

ఇవన్ని ఒకల్లు చేసేరని ఇంకొకల్లు చేయడంలో పోటీపడడం…చివరికి పెళ్ళి అంటే అమ్మాయి అబ్బాయి ఇష్టాఇష్టాల కన్నా  ఇవే ప్రధానం  అవుతాయి…

we are already seeing those social trends…

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

coming to this show off…in society it will create a social culture like going forward pelli bojanam ante alane vundali…etc pelliki mundu pre wedding photoshoots vundali pelli ayyaka honeymoon vundali..etc

ఇవన్ని ఒకల్లు చేసేరని ఇంకొకల్లు చేయడంలో పోటీపడడం…చివరికి పెళ్ళి అంటే అమ్మాయి అబ్బాయి ఇష్టాఇష్టాల కన్నా  ఇవే ప్రధానం  అవుతాయి…

we are already seeing those social trends…

Will watch the video.

There is no need to be bothered by social trends if you realize how stupid show off is. I am not disagreeing with you, but what I am saying is, don't expect everyone to not show off. And being smart enough to realize that what they are doing is show off, why are you bothered by it? As in where is your need to see it and feel the pressure to follow coming from? Don't answer by saying others feel the pressure, because I am sure there are others that feel the pressure. And end up spending more than they can afford. But that's not your problem. Let them spend and ruin their lives. If they save money like you, your money will lose it's value, yeah? 

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Will watch the video.

There is no need to be bothered by social trends if you realize how stupid show off is. I am not disagreeing with you, but what I am saying is, don't expect everyone to not show off. And being smart enough to realize that what they are doing is show off, why are you bothered by it? As in where is your need to see it and feel the pressure to follow coming from? Don't answer by saying others feel the pressure, because I am sure there are others that feel the pressure. And end up spending more than they can afford. But that's not your problem. Let them spend and ruin their lives. If they save money like you, your money will lose it's value, yeah? 

ippudu nenu bother ani evaru  chepparu bro…

14 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Back in the day, weddings were grand because they trigger the economy to distribute wealth. People who are rich should distribute their wealth by spending on things like this, it will bolster the Indian economy. If everyone is mindful of their spending, the Indian economy will collapse tomorrow. 

ohh nice nijaama idhi....mana pedha vaallu annitki edho oka strong reason unchaaru anamaata..nice to know