How long can my parents stay in USA if I am on H1b?

BMDablu

3 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Why bad words?  Poor person wants to be celebrity.

I think gujjus and Punjabis stay forever.  That’s how Canada got more Punjabi and us got gujju

Again read my above comment......ur sarcasm can go in ur aurss

10 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Why bad words?  Poor person wants to be celebrity.

I think gujjus and Punjabis stay forever.  That’s how Canada got more Punjabi and us got gujju

That’s illegal no

Brothers, tittukokandi. Eeh lafoot topic kosam Mee wives, mothers ni enduku insult chestaru. Have a healthy disco, state facts otherwise keep calm and move on to the next thread.......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Brothers, tittukokandi. Eeh lafoot topic kosam Mee wives, mothers ni enduku insult chestaru. Have a healthy disco, state facts otherwise keep calm and move on to the next thread.......

Wish people were nicer/fair like u bro.....but its full of dog 5hit, being nice n good don't work

Just bcoz he saying something, nothing tarnishes the credibility of the reality...as simple as that 

2 minutes ago, DesiKaSoot said:

Message check bro 

Why? paste it here.....bro 

I don't have any animosity to you....just calling someone(particularly old people) names unnecessarily, isn't fair

I don't care about the channel,  But he is correct you can apply for extension of stay when on tourist visa n USCIS may/may not approve it. But I have personally seen it happen n people stay here for more than an yr

If u know what I don't know, please let me know.....Peace

Just now, kasi said:

Why? paste it here.....bro 

I don't have any animosity to you....just calling someone(particularly old people) names unnecessarily, isn't fair

I don't care about the channel,  But he is correct you can apply for extension of stay when on tourist visa n USCIS may/may not approve it. But I have personally seen it happen n people stay here for more than an yr

If u know what I don't know, please let me know.....Peace

For years possible ??? 

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

Might be if USCIS agreed to it..... What I'm saying is, he correct you can apply to extend ur stay.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-539

https://www.uscis.gov/visit-the-united-states/extend-your-stay

https://www.path2usa.com/us-visas/visitor-visa/usa-visitor-visa-extension

But he said stay multiple years that is not possible 

10 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

ee person ni big screen meda chusa.. taravata db lo chustunna

relangi-mavayya-seethamma-vakitlo-sirima