Impact of High Interest rates/high Inflation on housing market

Sonu_Patel

4 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

naa matta andari desi intlo idhe situation....... same price ki.....  5 year old pre-owned home 1000 sqft extra, large backyard and closer to downtown vastunna......... ledu naaku new home ye kaavali small backyard, small house, 10 miles outside of city limits vachina okay antunnaru aada ladies demands........Brahmi,Kovai Sarala,Funny Expression.Gif GIF - Brahmi Kovai sarala Funny  expression - Discover & Share GIFs

@3$%

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Chi Chi evaro unna intlo nenu undala ani wives telling akkada..pre owned house konte mana prestige emi kaanu

Kotta illu muddu, pre-owned house vaddu

All these dialogues delivered while living on some pre owned apartment, where not one but whole of America once lived for decades, ROFL! Picha emdallara

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Biggest expense is usually roof and HVAC. Typical 2500sqft Avi kuda max $25k repairs if at all if that ever happen. All the rest are chota Motaaa.. it’s more about prestige as others mentioned. 

idhe mana desi gallakiii for a same price, hitech city lo old house 100sq yards and city avthalaaa 250 yards new home supistheeee ye dhiii kontaruuu antavvv? 

I got your point. Paisal aipoinaa Prestige undaali ...

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

- Affordability of an Individual will be reduced, 

- Housing Inventory will pile up and eventually turns out to be a buyers market where buyers will have more negotating power to bid on homes. 

- Builders will be forced to reach quarterly target so they come out with deals. 

- Pre owned/ old homes will be a big hit , there is good possibility on getting deals from Motivated sellers. 

- Lot of people who could not get through bidding/waiting since last 2-3 years are desperate to buy homes due to peer pressure/pellam gola. If any one who could not wait any further are buying this year. 

- There are chances for House price correction end of 2023 or 2024 based on the supply/demand and affordability equation. 

- Paying highter interest rates on the reduced price is better than paying moderate interest on the inflated house price. 

- House kone mundu ammortization calculator anedi okati untadi ... adi chuskoni saavandi !!

You and @veerigadu should write a book or blog on your home buying journey, how you changed from one opinion to another so many times, how you guys tried to convince everyone else about your opinion, and how you finally bought your dream home, etc etc 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952j5kaoe1b4ldax7uz1rc

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Chi Chi evaro unna intlo nenu undala ani wives telling akkada..pre owned house konte mana prestige emi kaanu

Kotta illu muddu, pre-owned house vaddu

Apartment lo evado psycho na Ks unna rooms lo undaga home lo emundi ani eduru question cheyali :giggle:

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I think immediate effect enti ante....

Even desi People will start buying pre-owned homes with good deals

Only for investment,  not for living.  Otherwise, paruvu podhi..

55 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You and @veerigadu should write a book or blog on your home buying journey, how you changed from one opinion to another so many times, how you guys tried to convince everyone else about your opinion, and how you finally bought your dream home, etc etc 

+1000 @3$%

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Chill bro. Stop patronizing him. Atleast he is not yielding to societal pressure. And he is doing lot of homework. It’s never bad. I add myself to this equation too. 

56 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Chill bro. Stop patronizing him. Atleast he is not yielding to societal pressure. And he is doing lot of homework. It’s never bad. I add myself to this equation too. 

Who knows vaa?? You did too.. 

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I think immediate effect enti ante....

Even desi People will start buying pre-owned homes with good deals

2013 home monna evadoo too old antunnadu....

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yes. Let him do his homework. I’m not sure why it’s bothering you. Take a jog man 

He is giving gyaan.. it is not at all bothering me.. I am just pulling his legs.. 

it is raining outside.. 😄

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dewarist said:

Valla amma ayya kooda cheptaru..maa chuttalabbayi kotta illu konnadandi, meeru kooda kotta ille konali ani

Used homes quality is much much better than newer built homes these days. But who wants to know and understand that..

Covid time nundi almost now all builder quality low..I bought 2019 built home in 2022 its Britton homes..much better than today's construction even toll Brothers and grand homes having lot of complaints on quality these days .. built quality is very poor..my home came with lot of upgrades by default since previous owners got these upgrades low cost I think due to housing costs being low in 2019 (extended patio with fully sliding  glass doors in living room 20 ft celing and front side small gate and covered sitout area and custom painting in almost all rooms double oven in kitchen. home theater wiring ready and home theater oom all painted kids rooms nicely painted all high quality shutter for most windows few rolling blinds owners did lot of work themselves like entire backyard turf (zero lawn work for me front yard maintianed by hoa) 4 count roof garage shelving and master bedroom custom clausets atleast worth 30k ugradre owner left some high quality furniture like dining table and living room TV desk and breakfast table front landscape and stone work and island painted with dark blue with ivory color cabinets (love the combo) they made very nice mudroom for hanging bags and desk for shoes organisizing ..my friend who bought new house for 965k in frisoc lexington atleast putting another 100 k on these things which they don't have some upgrades can't be done as well like structural ones like extended patio and small cute gate and covered front proche..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jalsa456 said:

Covid time nundi almost now all builder quality low..I bought 2019 built home in 2022 its Britton homes..much better than today's construction even toll Brothers and grand homes having lot of complaints on quality these days .. built quality is very poor..my home came with lot of upgrades by default since previous owners got these upgrades low cost I think due to housing costs being low in 2019 (extended patio with fully sliding  glass doors in living room 20 ft celing and front side small gate and covered sitout area and custom painting in almost all rooms double oven in kitchen. home theater wiring ready and home theater oom all painted kids rooms nicely painted all high quality shutter for most windows few rolling blinds owners did lot of work themselves like entire backyard turf (zero lawn work for me front yard maintianed by hoa) 4 count roof garage shelving and master bedroom custom clausets atleast worth 30k ugradre owner left some high quality furniture like dining table and living room TV desk and breakfast table front landscape and stone work and island painted with dark blue with ivory color cabinets (love the combo) they made very nice mudroom for hanging bags and desk for shoes organisizing ..my friend who bought new house for 965k in frisoc lexington atleast putting another 100 k on these things which they don't have some upgrades can't be done as well like structural ones like extended patio and small cute gate and covered front proche..

seems you got in better price

how much sq feet and cost, place

6 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

seems you got in better price

how much sq feet and cost, place

4100sft for 867k celina but prosper isd and master planned community

• Upvote 1