Political threads lo kukkalla kottukune e DB

JaiBalayyaaa

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu was introduced around 89 not 69 - tamil was a different issue. It was due to NTR and Devi lal relation - thats all.

NTR gave speeches in haryana about farmers. He was a sensation there.

I heard Telugu being taught in haryana by punjabis who live in haryana themselves. THey were complaining about it. But it was taught.

you guys have brainwashed yourself to hate. troll gatra. like someone said "i pity the fool" - i can only pity.

Post a link here. Let me see. I can’t take your word for granted. 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

NTR gave speeches in haryana about farmers. He was a sensation there.

Bochu ra...me NTR ki potta kosthe kuda aksharam mukka hindi raadu...iga poi Haryana la speches ichindu anta, avi sensation ayinayi anta....idantha 90's la anta...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bochu ra...me NTR ki potta kosthe kuda aksharam mukka hindi raadu...iga poi Haryana la speches ichindu anta, avi sensation ayinayi anta....idantha 90's la anta...

Ooookooo ooooko…Appudeee hawaaa theyyyakuuuu anna.
of all states Haryana ni Ntvoduuuu endukuuu select sesukunnadooo….aaa kalakandam kudaaa vindhammmm…mazzzaaaa vasthadhiii gisontiviii vintuntutwee

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yea sign language lo communicate chesi he became National Front convenor and chairman. bewarse langa.

35 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Post a link here. Let me see. I can’t take your word for granted. 

So you dont know and you lied like a clown. What does it tell about your character ? tragic. i already gave a link before to halwa in previous page. you dont even read.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea sign language lo communicate chesi he became National Front convenor and chairman. bewarse langa.

CBN ki hindi vachi United front conver ayinda mari ? NTR was workless barber, teesukapoi Convener ani kusapettinaru when no one was even willing to take up the post. Adi achievement kadu, ae dikku leka …

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

CBN ki hindi vachi United front conver ayinda mari ? NTR was workless barber, teesukapoi Convener ani kusapettinaru when no one was even willing to take up the post. Adi achievement kadu, ae dikku leka …

LOL ...nuvvu anthakanna 100 rates worthless gaadivi. maybe us president ni chestheramo ninnu @3$%

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...nuvvu anthakanna 100 rates worthless gaadivi. maybe us president ni chestheramo ninnu @3$%

Nenu worth ani epudanna seppinana ? Im worthless….but I don’t feel bad because Naa kante worthless gadivi nuv okdivi vunnav kada….NTR bicham esthe saduvu ento telsindi, CBN bicham esthe udyogam dorikindi….nee lanti slave life kante naa laaga worthless life chana better ra haryana

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu worth ani epudanna seppinana ? Im worthless….but I don’t feel bad because Naa kante worthless gadivi nuv okdivi vunnav kada….NTR bicham esthe saduvu ento telsindi, CBN bicham esthe udyogam dorikindi….nee lanti slave life kante naa laaga worthless life chana better ra haryana

yes ba.... NTR dhi emaina oppukunte ..biccham thine vaadivi aipothaav. So you lie, deny and say he didnt do it.

What mental battles you have to play . I pity you ra halwa.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes ba.... NTR dhi emaina oppukunte ..biccham thine vaadivi aipothaav. So you lie, deny and say he didnt do it.

What mental battles you have to play . I pity you ra halwa.

Niku mental ante kuda adi NTR esina bicham ae anukuntav….lol haryana

Kavitha is a liability to KCR . She should go to jail if the cases are real. 
but the people will still vote for TRS.

Everyone knows Harish and KTR are also corrupt, but they do lot of hardwork on the ground.

but e kavitha only wants money and publicity, anduke odathengindru Nizamabad la.she’s useless to TG. Jail lo vesthe migatha vallaki koncham bayam vastundi.

8 minutes ago, chef said:

Everyone knows Harish and KTR are also corrupt, but they do lot of hardwork on the ground.

but e kavitha only wants money and publicity, anduke odathengindru Nizamabad la.she’s useless to TG. Jail lo vesthe migatha vallaki koncham bayam vastundi.

adi avadamma

8 minutes ago, chef said:

What about KCR, is he not corrupt?