Manager asking for relocate to client place CO. HP

Burgeronthehill

Hi friends and brothers 

I was got hired fully remote and contract hire after 24 mo know the manager is telling to come to client place how to explain him that I cant move to TX to CO please help me brothers how to handle this case .

Thanks in Advance  

7 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

I was got hired fully remote and contract hire after 24 mo know the manager is telling to come to client place how to explain him that I cant move to TX to CO please help me brothers how to handle this case .

Thanks in Advance  

Straight forward.., tell him you can't. 

If he gives deadline,  find another job..

8 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

Handle em undi vadilesi kotha job chusko

1 minute ago, Pandubabu said:

Straight forward.., tell him you can't. 

If he gives deadline,  find another job..

Full time accept chesthene meaning we should go to office ane dhaniki prepare avvali mostly, contractor lo you can bargain remote option, full time lo can’t mostly 90 out of 100 cases 

• Upvote 1

Dallas to Denver flights cheap untayi.. Frontier and Spirit.. you can get round trip for $50 or cheaper.. if you plan upfront 

you can negotiate with your manager that you will come one or two days a month or so.. 

start preparing for interviews and delay the decision for now.

market pulse chusi yes or no cheppu

sometimes temp ga akkadiki velli job vethukkovatam kuda good ee

30 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

chatgpt email.

Dear [Manager's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to discuss the recent request for me to relocate to Colorado for work. After careful consideration and discussion with my family, I must respectfully decline this offer.

As you know, I have been working remotely for the past two years, and the flexibility that comes with it has been instrumental in allowing me to balance work and family life. My spouse and I have young children, and uprooting our family and moving them to a new state would be very challenging for us.

We have established roots in Texas, and our family and support system are here. We also have ongoing commitments with our children's school, extracurricular activities, and local community that we would have to sever if we moved. Given all of these factors, moving to Colorado is not feasible for us at this time.

I would be more than happy to discuss alternative solutions to ensure that we continue to provide the highest quality work for the client. I am confident that we can come up with a solution that meets the needs of all parties involved while also taking into consideration my family's needs.

Thank you for understanding my situation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to facilitate the transition.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

Tell him I like Balayya rally s in Dallas and can't move

that's it 

case closed

cc: @JaiBalayyaaa and @dallas_ear_rings

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

Move or change job, we have at you to cum on job 

1 hour ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

first start looking for new jobs.

tell him lease etc reasons.. marriage aithe baby wife jobs etc.. health issues etc cold padadhu etc...

till u get new job tell some sodhi and buy time

once you got new job tell him I wont move. If he give you deadline... resign and give notice.. mean time lo H1 transfer pettuko if u need one.

2 hours ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

House details pettu for sale ani mana db uncles waiting ikkada

co kotha illu pattu that’s it 

edena help ur looking

2 hours ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Hi friends and brothers 

Thanks in Advance  

Send your house details, I will but