Life sucks

Dale

2 minutes ago, Dale said:

na jeevitham ento clarity lekunda poindhi....

india vellalo telidhu inkkade undalo telidhu...

no siblings here or no near realatives(both mine and my wife's)..... all are in india...

edina long weekend vasthe other than visiting places i have no one to visit...

friends are also limited....

India ki velli job cheyali ante adjust avvadam kastam ani bayam vesthondhi... or business cheddam ante no ideas....

illu konalani undhi kani i couldnt make a decision... prices are too high for me....

trying for kids but devudu karunichantam ledu.... tried IUI/IVF but still.... 

na frnds ki na situation telsu... but konthamandhi still pokes it.... meekenti pillalu leru kada miru enthina karchu pettochu.... 

konni sarlu maku life end ayyipothe bagundu anipisthundhi...

oka 6 months india nunchi wfh chesi ra

you will get some idea

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dale said:

no siblings here or no near realatives(both mine and my wife's)..... all are in india...

India ki velli job cheyali ante adjust avvadam kastam ani bayam vesthondhi... or business cheddam ante no ideas....

illu konalani undhi kani i couldnt make a decision... prices are too high for me....

na frnds ki na situation telsu... but konthamandhi still pokes it.... meekenti pillalu leru kada miru enthina karchu pettochu.... 

Stupid fellows - stay away from them. 

If you learn the technique of how to keep yourself busy and entertain yourself then  you can survive anywhere in the world happily even if you are alone 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Dale said:

If you are well off in india go back. Kids kosam aithe try ivf again. Last case is adopt a baby. Chill bro entho mandiki waiting to come to USA you are lucky. Just get busy and stay away from stupid friends. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dale said:

Learn to live without kids, it's not that bad. Get busy with work, travel, make memories. Learn to live by yourself. Happiness comes from within. 

1 hour ago, Dale said:

i went through that in the begining of marriage. i went to india for 3 months. visited guruvayur sri krishna temple and tirumala temple. Did puja in sri kalahasthi. felt so good and peaceful. so you may try this. 

1 hour ago, Dale said:

stay away from such people … they aren’t ur true friends 

1 hour ago, Dale said:

you guys are going through crisis right now, not happy with our current situation is pretty normal. But you are mentally week and probably depressed at this point that you couldn't make babies yet. Be strong and stay strong, start doing things that makes you happy, cut out of your frnd circle for a bit and start exploring things you like. Eventually you wil have kids dont loose hope, my cousins had their first at 45 after multiple procedures you mentioned. You will become boring like the rest very soon after that, dont compare with others, all that glitters is not gold.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dale said:

the best time to learn about yourself is through solitude, there are so many things to do, but it all takes you will to look for what is out there instead of thinking something missing things

I will trade everything for solitude, the time I spend on myself is the most precious thing and i cherish even if i get an hour to spend for myself

you will end up with very limited friends anyway in 40's, pick a true friend even if away from you than fake friends in the same living community.

2 hours ago, Dale said:

No second thoughts …strong ga decide ayyi go India…make your mind that you will face n overcome everything…ikkada loneliness n we need to do everything on our own…go spend time with parents n relatives …keep trying for kids, as others mentioned adoption or get a pet