Life sucks

Dale

2 hours ago, Dale said:

na jeevitham ento clarity lekunda poindhi....

india vellalo telidhu inkkade undalo telidhu...

no siblings here or no near realatives(both mine and my wife's)..... all are in india...

edina long weekend vasthe other than visiting places i have no one to visit...

friends are also limited....

India ki velli job cheyali ante adjust avvadam kastam ani bayam vesthondhi... or business cheddam ante no ideas....

illu konalani undhi kani i couldnt make a decision... prices are too high for me....

trying for kids but devudu karunichantam ledu.... tried IUI/IVF but still.... 

na frnds ki na situation telsu... but konthamandhi still pokes it.... meekenti pillalu leru kada miru enthina karchu pettochu.... 

konni sarlu maku life end ayyipothe bagundu anipisthundhi...

Are you guys done with all you IVF cycles? if not continue and hope for the best. IVF is such a time taking, difficult and depressing process that people who has not gone through wont even understand it. better to stay away from those people but there is a high chance you will end up with no friends. if you want friends you have to deal with all these.

1. If you don't want to be in this rat race. you can move to India. there are so many opportunities and if you can live a decent life there. Continue the IVF treatment there, surrogacy (if legal) or adoption. 

2. Send your wife to India for IVF treatment. cheaper and mentally less stressful if she stays with her parents. 

2 hours ago, Dale said:

no siblings here or no near realatives(both mine and my wife's)..... all are in india...

India ki velli job cheyali ante adjust avvadam kastam ani bayam vesthondhi... or business cheddam ante no ideas....

illu konalani undhi kani i couldnt make a decision... prices are too high for me....

na frnds ki na situation telsu... but konthamandhi still pokes it.... meekenti pillalu leru kada miru enthina karchu pettochu.... 

See if you can engage in your community like teaching kids or helping elders or building homes for people. I'm sure Mee neighborhood lo ilantivi avtaai. Start by trying to give back to your community by volunteering. This will keep you busy and oka positive mood and vibes generate avtaai. 

Cut your toxic feds,stick to few feds whom you can trust. 

Career /income is ur call.

Dont worry about house buying for now.

Keep trying for kids, most importantly stay positive about this and continue trying.....

2 hours ago, Dale said:

PM Anna let’s make friends and meet 

2 hours ago, Dale said:

Be strong bro ... make new friends , explore places with your wife.   Think about people who doesn't have your life . having a good job and nice wife , living in usa...etc

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dale said:

dm me, i can help.

3 hours ago, Dale said:

motsly naaku vunaa questions yee neku vunaye .. except for few .. siblings vunna vallu busy vunaa neku no use yekada so do as friends. Like minded people vunte try to touch base with them frequently, but dont looking for just friends. age factor lekunte yedaru aa tension tesesi try to be amicable most of the time, concentrate on eating healthy food and at the same time foods you both like etc. Do fun stuff etc ala mind and health healthy ga vunchukoni keep trying. try to make trips to india eat some organic foods back in home town like villages or so where less chemicals vundevi i mean like chetu medha jamakayalu, thotatu ala vunte intlo vegies penchuthe alaga. 

House can be bought at anytime. Not an issue. Kids I understand. People are weird and can say hurtful words. Plus some will cut you off totally from their circle. It is all part of society we live in. Try not to think too much and find friends who are non judgmental and engage you in their life regardless of your status. 
  If you want to go to India why can’t you do a trail run like stay for an year or half there?

15 hours ago, Dale said:

B strong bro life has certain phases you might be seeing these now but future is all yours, ignore and stay away from the retards  who are poking your personal life style. Stay happy take a break and go stay with your parents and close aids in India chill and have peace of mind and you can get ideas of what you can do 🙌🏻🙌🏻😊😊life is besutiful and to enjoy cherish every moment we pass through🙏🏻😊

It happens bhayya, sometimes I want to say fcuk it to everything, throw essentials in my car, drive away and never be seen except staying in touch with parents. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

It happens bhayya, sometimes I want to say fcuk it to everything, throw essentials in my car, drive away and never be seen except staying in touch with parents. 

orayya family antivi wife antivi house antivi netflix series antivi nuvve na backpack eskuni povuvu *(*(*

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Veeragandham_Vampire said:

orayya family antivi wife antivi house antivi netflix series antivi nuvve na backpack eskuni povuvu *(*(*

Velatha anatle gaa not so easy but vellali ani appudappudu manasulo korika maatram kaluguthaadi