Astrology - Is it applicable to the kids born in India and growing up in USA

bharathicement

Recently my friend in USA got very much terrified as they got some Astrology report from Astrologer in India.

He has got a daughter 18 year old, born in India but finally became Naturalised Citizen of USA.

She is doing very well in her first year of Medicine in one of the top Uni in USA.

But the Astrologer from India saying she has got very bleak future, her studies will be disturbed. She cannot complete her Medicine Degree.

Question: What do you guys say on this situation? My opinion is that as she is living half-way around the Globe, the Astrology in India is not applicable.

I just consoling him with this argument.

14 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Recently my friend in USA got very much terrified as they got some Astrology report from Astrologer in India.

He has got a daughter 18 year old, born in India but finally became Naturalised Citizen of USA.

She is doing very well in her first year of Medicine in one of the top Uni in USA.

But the Astrologer from India saying she has got very bleak future, her studies will be disturbed. She cannot complete her Medicine Degree.

Question: What do you guys say on this situation? My opinion is that as she is living half-way around the Globe, the Astrology in India is not applicable.

Astrologer must have said this too, pay x amount I do pooja to erase that.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Astrology sarigga cheppe vallu leru..antha fake vallu vunnaru.

Last time india velli nappudu oka astrologer daggariki Vella with my aunt but not by choice. Maa aunt ki cheppina meeru em matladakandi andi. Austrologer tho nenu US vellali ani try chesthunna..is it possible ani adiga. Kallu moosukoni oka 1 minute tharuvatha adi jaragadhu brother ani 30 yr prudhvi range lo cheppadu. Nenu maa aunt idharam vikramarkudu lo raviteja and brahmi type lo face turning ichi chusukunnam 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, naughty15 said:

Astrologer must have said this too, pay x amount I do pooja to erase that.  

that is a perfect sign of fake astrologer

good one normally gives directions to negate or minimize and do not talk about quick fixes

40 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Last time india velli nappudu oka astrologer daggariki Vella with my aunt but not by choice. Maa aunt ki cheppina meeru em matladakandi andi. Austrologer tho nenu US vellali ani try chesthunna..is it possible ani adiga. Kallu moosukoni oka 1 minute tharuvatha adi jaragadhu brother ani 30 yr prudhvi range lo cheppadu. Nenu maa aunt idharam vikramarkudu lo raviteja and brahmi type lo face turning ichi chusukunnam 

But...you should have continued the conversation like:  What should I do if I want to get USA? Any sins carried from the previous life?

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

DM me the details. Will take a look. 

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Neeku US lo green card unda ? May be US lo settlement gurinchi annademo… think bro 🤔 

Read between the lines 

aa astrolger em seppado telidu kani..

it applies to everywhere.. but basing on time and timezone chart will change.. so DOB 10 AM EST aithe india lo astrologer 8:30 PM IST veskovali.. ledante chart and predictions rendu teda kodatayi