Astrology - Is it applicable to the kids born in India and growing up in USA

bharathicement

42 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Neeku US lo green card unda ? May be US lo settlement gurinchi annademo… think bro 🤔 

Read between the lines 

true, there is difference between going and living abroad vs settling abroad what astrologers look for is settling abroad component unless specifically looked into long term aspects in chart

6 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

true, there is difference between going and living abroad vs settling abroad what astrologers look for is settling abroad component unless specifically looked into long term aspects in chart

settlement ante GC PR ave na 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

settlement ante GC PR ave na 

Avi untey migithavi easy aythay ani mana Desi lu Nokki vakkanicharu already Chicago streets lo before 2020

9 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Yeah

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Recently my friend in USA got very much terrified as they got some Astrology report from Astrologer in India.

He has got a daughter 18 year old, born in India but finally became Naturalised Citizen of USA.

She is doing very well in her first year of Medicine in one of the top Uni in USA.

But the Astrologer from India saying she has got very bleak future, her studies will be disturbed. She cannot complete her Medicine Degree.

Question: What do you guys say on this situation? My opinion is that as she is living half-way around the Globe, the Astrology in India is not applicable.

I just consoling him with this argument.

Astrology in its essence is more of a prediction which can go wrong also. but these days majority are fake so nothing to be worried about. aina me friend ki evado chepina prediction meda vunna namakkam valla daughter meda leda.