SVB episode is a big blow to IT sector

veerigadu

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah bro. But inkaaa GC apply cheyyale. It’s been only 2 years since we got married. I didn’t marry her for the sake of GC.

Mana db prajanikammm inka gc thella pilla dhaggareee agipoyaruuu. jealous naaa kondissss. My wife is a manager at a big clinical laboratory here. She makes same money as I do. 

bro i think nuvvu na common frd anukunta

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah bro. But inkaaa GC apply cheyyale. It’s been only 2 years since we got married. I didn’t marry her for the sake of GC.

Mana db prajanikammm inka gc thella pilla dhaggareee agipoyaruuu. jealous naaa kondissss. My wife is a manager at a big clinical laboratory here. She makes same money as I do. 

okka sari nee previous post lu nuvve chuskooo , few years back.... tella FaaaT Gaaaraaalllsss ni GC kosam pelli chesukunee DB yuuuth anukuntaaa kindhi gif ni post chesukuntuu post lu evaru vesee varooo ..... adhe nee daggariki vochee sariki scene reverse , not for GC , only pure love ..... I am not criticizing you , you are living your own life and no one has rights to comment about it but don't be hypocritic  ....

giphy.webp

P.S : anipinchindi cheppa , nothing against you 

12 minutes ago, ramudu said:

okka sari nee previous post lu nuvve chuskooo , few years back.... tella FaaaT Gaaaraaalllsss ni GC kosam pelli chesukunee DB yuuuth anukuntaaa kindhi gif ni post chesukuntuu post lu evaru vesee varooo ..... adhe nee daggariki vochee sariki scene reverse , not for GC , only pure love ..... I am not criticizing you , you are living your own life and no one has rights to comment about it but don't be hypocritic  ....

giphy.webp

P.S : anipinchindi cheppa , nothing against you 

I dont fit to this stereotype. I'm aware of this narrative. Anduke I did not apply for GC through marriage. I probably will never do. The reasons for my marriage are morally guided. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I dont fit to this stereotype. I'm aware of this narrative. Anduke I did not apply for GC through marriage. I probably will never do. The reasons for my marriage is morally guided. 

as I told I have no rights to comments about you , this is same for you , meegatha vallu kuda valla personal choice or valla own morals tho ikkadi ammayilani pelli chesukovachu gaaa .... valla meedha ala degrade post lu vesee right manaki ledhu ani matramee neenu chepaaa anthy ..... 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ramudu said:

as I told I have no rights to comments about you , this is same for you , meegatha vallu kuda valla personal choice or valla own morals tho ikkadi ammayilani pelli chesukovachu gaaa .... valla meedha ala degrade post lu vesee right manaki ledhu ani matramee neenu chepaaa anthy ..... 

Appatlo, some people in this db who got GC through marriages H1BBB laaa meedha baga crying sesetollu.... It was during dump thatha rule. They did not know our struggle at that point. I'm a liberal to some extent. 

I still dont think its fair to wish bad to any immigrant in this country. This is a land of immigrants.

Anyways, I might have went a bit too far though. But yeah I hear your point. 

47 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

already pedda pedda baanklu digunnayi ee VC business loki....

looks to me monopoly drama...la anipistundi...

what is going on with charles Schwab bro ?

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

what is going on with charles Schwab bro ?

emo bro..

ippude fresh gaa mail vachhindhi...bayata maatletappudu jagratta gaa ollu deggara pettukuni mataldamani...

silent_I1

• Sad 1

actual inkoka aspect enti ante.. many companies which use SVB as their financial partner, must have their millions of funds parked with SVB.

Now those funds are all gone, so smaller companies will struggle to raise capital and stay afloat. Larger companies ki balance sheets lo bokka..

start up funding funding antunnaru.. mundu unna funds dobbayi.. next month survival ela ane badha lo unnaru chala start ups.

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

emo bro..

ippude fresh gaa mail vachhindhi...bayata maatletappudu jagratta gaa ollu deggara pettukuni mataldamani...

silent_I1

Ante internal details emi cheppodu ana ??

Ardam kaale email enti? Office ?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

actual inkoka aspect enti ante.. many companies which use SVB as their financial partner, must have their millions of funds parked with SVB.

Now those funds are all gone, so smaller companies will struggle to raise capital and stay afloat. Larger companies ki balance sheets lo bokka..

start up funding funding antunnaru.. mundu unna funds dobbayi.. next month survival ela ane badha lo unnaru chala start ups.

No those funds are not gone, it held those deposits in bonds and they mature after 10 years, ippudu some big bank will take over those bonds and create liquidity for depositors to withdraw. My experience with 3 banks atleast by Monday they will open as some other bank and over the weekend some big bank will compete the acquisition 

What happened here is that SVB didn't properly manage their risk when they had influx of deposit in 2020-2021 time period. They couldn't loan out the money fast enough so instead of halting to take deposit or hold it in cash they invested in 10 year Residential and Commercial MBS, totaling 68% of their assets. SVB thought the low interest party we had post GFC would continue forever. Banks can plan for this risk by aiming to match the duration of their liabilities, which includes deposits, to their assets. For example, if a bank is getting funding via a one-year certificate of deposit, it can buy a Treasury maturing in one year to match. But if a bank’s deposits can move at any moment, it has to weigh that risk when investing. Banks also diversify with assets that are floating rate, like many kinds of corporate loans or credit card loans. SVB just got greedy and took all money and thought investing in fixed income(T-bills, Residential & Commercial MBS) would be enough for risk and collect the fat dividend.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No those funds are not gone, it held those deposits in bonds and they mature after 10 years, ippudu some big bank will take over those bonds and create liquidity for depositors to withdraw. My experience with 3 banks atleast by Monday they will open as some other bank and over the weekend some big bank will compete the acquisition 

What happened here is that SVB didn't properly manage their risk when they had influx of deposit in 2020-2021 time period. They couldn't loan out the money fast enough so instead of halting to take deposit or hold it in cash they invested in 10 year Residential and Commercial MBS, totaling 68% of their assets. SVB thought the low interest party we had post GFC would continue forever. Banks can plan for this risk by aiming to match the duration of their liabilities, which includes deposits, to their assets. For example, if a bank is getting funding via a one-year certificate of deposit, it can buy a Treasury maturing in one year to match. But if a bank’s deposits can move at any moment, it has to weigh that risk when investing. Banks also diversify with assets that are floating rate, like many kinds of corporate loans or credit card loans. SVB just got greedy and took all money and thought investing in fixed income(T-bills, Residential & Commercial MBS) would be enough for risk and collect the fat dividend.

Yeah it’s purely management issue. They should be accountable for this fiasco 

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No those funds are not gone

There is something going on that the public isn't aware of yet 

The issues you mentioned are not enough to collapse the whole thing so fast

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No those funds are not gone, 

only less than 5% of the accounts has less than $2,50,000 , FDIC insure won't cover above that amount ..... it is tricky now