ROKU had 26% of total cash and cash equivalents held with now collapsed Silicon Valley Bank

ramudu

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

In terms of their relationship in 2008 with Goldman and JPM, which firms would be bears sterns and merril to SVIB

not sure bro…

bottom line..is these banking stocks down is temporary situation for few big banks…

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

you have shares in this svb..?

general ga debt holders like (depositors, bond holder, senior , senior secured…etc) gets the first priority in payment…if company sells the assets…

equity holders get less priority than above…

did you get any mail or message from your brokerage account…?

Not yet. I have Webull account 

20 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Your are confusing stock value vs assets value, both are different, stock value is gone case basically until last week SVB is valued at $16 billion and whoever are going to acquire are basically going get it for penny on a dollar, but what doesn’t change is assets value which is $200 billion and those are parked in to loans, long term investments and liabilities etc. long term all those assests will be realized on schedule. An acquiring bank will simply absorb them and not short sell them, creating  liquidity for the existing customers will solve all the problems.

I am not confusing , highlighted part is what I told , you just repeated it.......  SVB collected billions of deposits and those are liability to company , company valued $16 billion based on these assets and liabilities ....so you are expecting someone come and say ohh you have $200 billions under assets and we pay you $16 billion? big question is how soon they can turn these assets to liquid , can they  liquidated  those assets without causing losses and how many assets going to write off? if assets are backed , why roku filling 8-k to informing public that they may potentially loss 400million??  

20 minutes ago, ramudu said:

I am not confusing , highlighted part is what I told , you just repeated it.......  SVB collected billions of deposits and those are liability to company , company valued $16 billion based on these assets and liabilities ....so you are expecting someone come and say ohh you have $200 billions under assets and we pay you $16 billion? big question is how soon they can turn these assets to liquid , can they  liquidated  those assets without causing losses and how many assets going to write off? if assets are backed , why roku filling 8-k to informing public that they may potentially loss 400million??  

#okok

25 minutes ago, ramudu said:

No stock value is different, FDIC gives a shiit an about stock value, on a regular basis they need to keep reporting what their liabilities are and how are they backed by assets like bonds and loans etc. SVB holds $300 billion in assets vs liabilities column, for every dollar a depositor deposits SVB should report to FDIC what that is backed by like a loan, cash or a bond. If they don’t regulate that then there is no difference between a bank and a crypto issuer

stock value is investor money or shareholder value which basically you and me are betting on SVB, SVB may have sold those shares for $10 when they IPOed and none of the appreciation in value matter to FDIC as it is not banks money but share holders money. It helps SVB only when it has to raise new capital by selling additional shares Which exactly they tried to do and failed. Those $16 billions was shareholder money and nothing to be called banks

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No stock value is different, FDIC gives a shiit an about stock value, on a regular basis they need to keep reporting what their liabilities are and how are they backed by assets like bonds and loans etc. SVB holds $300 billion in assets vs liabilities column, for every dollar a depositor deposits SVB should report to FDIC what that is backed by like a loan, cash or a bond. If they don’t regulate that then there is no difference between a bank and a crypto issuer

stock value is investor money or shareholder value which basically you and me are betting on SVB, SVB may have sold those shares for $10 when they IPOed and none of the appreciation in value matter to FDIC as it is not banks money but share holders money. It helps SVB only when it has to raise new capital by selling additional shares Which exactly they tried to do and failed. Those $16 billions was shareholder money and nothing to be called banks

I don't understand why you keep repeating stock value .... where did I mention stock value? $16 billion is I quoted from your previous post  , you are mixing too many things ... lets see how much these assets   value when other acquiring this company , that will tell the story ... we will see that soon 

5 minutes ago, ramudu said:

namaste burning star .... inka raledhaa anukuntunna ... vochavaaa 

Vere thread lo red carpet vesa — raledu ani poked@3$%

5 minutes ago, ramudu said:

I don't understand why you keep repeating stock value .... where did I mention stock value? $16 billion is I quoted from your previous post  , you are mixing too many things 

This is what you said bro..assest like bond and loans 1/3 price negotiate etla chestaru, adi edo vadu open market lo ammkuntuadu kada. 

if you are talking about stock value that is a different subject which I am trying to explain

2 hours ago, ramudu said:

first edina major bank takeover ki oppukovali like JPMC or other firms ,  they may ask for very low price like 1/3 of market value before collapse .... FDIC only cover 250K per account so this is going to loss for many customers 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

This is what you said bro..assest like bond and loans 1/3 price negotiate etla chestaru, adi edo vadu open market lo ammkuntuadu kada. 

if you are talking about stock value that is a different subject which I am trying to explain

i think he is referring bond market...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think he is referring bond market...

Bonds are liquid assest but subjected to terms , think of it as a fixed deposit which pays you divided and matures on agreed upon date, if you break the bond you lose money