SVB stockholders

BommaliNinnodhala

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

their name itself has "fool" in it for a reason, never go by recommendations but your own instincts.

They are trusted and reliable. I made good money 10x with their recos but upstart and silicon valley dobettinai. 

1 minute ago, Pahelwan2 said:

They are trusted and reliable. I made good money 10x with their recos but upstart and silicon valley dobettinai. 

What comes will eventually get lost some day unless you take profits and invest into immovable/fixed assets, that is how speculation works

30 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

What comes will eventually get lost some day unless you take profits and invest into immovable/fixed assets, that is how speculation works

Expected more profits and kept quiet yemo —

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

That’s not how that works. It is not some retail store to liquidate assets. Assets anni long term untayi like loans, bond investments etc. they will get someone big enough to assume all these assets and liabilities. In case there is no one to buy it that is worst case scenario where they sell the bonds and loans to recover the money, selling them early will only make the situation bad

WaMu had $307 billion assets, $188 billion deposits, and over 2,300 branches in fifteen states when it failed. All got sold to Chase for $1.9 billion. Stock went from $13 to $2.  WaMu also failed simalrily when people rushed to withdraw $16 billion in 10 days and there was liquidity crunch and finally FDIC took over

Banks do not own loans , only assets are chairs and computers and buildings 

this bank is in 1 billion short of cash and worth zero

next week it will be sold in pieces ( liquidated) 

All account holders will get any cash left over + received from liquidated assets

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Na deggara kuda unnai bro upto 200 stocks. 1-2 days lo sankanakipoinai. It was trading 270$ 3 days back ippudu adukutinali nenu

Damn..... 200 stocks? 

Navi 50k poyay in 2022 but in multiple stocks tho.

Stay strong I say

7 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Damn..... 200 stocks? 

Navi 50k poyay in 2022 but in multiple stocks tho.

Stay strong I say

My avg is 106$ so 20k bokka as of now.

16 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Eroju konnava nayana. Nenika long time holder anukunna. 

Kakruthi long time nundi konna but avg chesina bro ninna. So avg aa price ki vachindi 

Asal ye stock ni nammetattu Ledu … big blow to retail investors to not trust any stock  … long term investing concept totally gone  … one scam or negative news 40-50% down … 

1 minute ago, MysoreJackson said:

Asal ye stock ni nammetattu Ledu … big blow to retail investors to not trust any stock  … long term investing concept totally gone  … one scam or negative news 40-50% down … 

musukoni save in CD for the next one year, asalaina migultadi

28 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

That's why you diversify as much as possible , individual stocks fail but the market always moves up 

It is also big lesson in real life , don't invest everything in one group of investment like gold , stocks , land , crypto , etc. Diversification reduces risk 

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Even i was a subscriber once...they had some good random picks..but failures were bigger than winners. 

Lukon coffee was one of their recommendation and i escaped it by 1 day when i was about to buy when the scandal came out. Thats when i unsubscribed and realized they are just fake and fluke recommendations.

Era langa india trip ela nadustundi ?

4 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

trusted and reliable until drawer tears, you should wear your intuition as drawer not the master of the sheep