E expats in USA group lo

jalsa01

Married women with one child missing boyfriend (aka first love of my life) - When I was in school, I had a streaming affair with a guy who was 8 years older than me. We both were both madly in love. People were so so jealous of our relationship. He was a great guy. He fulfilled every wish of mine and treated me like a princess. He would also call me his princess. Since he was older than me and belonged to a conservative business family, his parents forced him to marry when I was still in school. Both of us were too scared to speak in front of our parents and hence he got married to someone else. Even after his marriage, our affair continued for 5-6 years. I know it was wrong but still couldn't help myself since we were so so madly in love. We would meet regularly and go on dates. He was also good with his wife, and I had no issues with it. His wife also got pregnant and delivered a baby, but I was still good with the relationship since I just wanted him. He was also great with me. He kept me as his first priority always. We would meet at his office, go on dates, go on drives, weekend trips, etc. When I started college, I met another guy. He was also crazy about me. He was way more handsome and good-looking(1st boy was also cute). I also fell for him. I had an affair with this new guy for 4 years (while I was still on and off with the previous boyfriend mentioned above). I was getting love from both these guys. Soon, I became more serious with my college boyfriend and told our parents about the affair. Our parents agreed, and we got engaged. After my engagement, I went on a weekend trip with my first boyfriend. We did everything like before, but somehow I felt very, very guilty this time. On that day, I decided to break all ties with him, and we have never met since (it has been 9 years). We have spoken maybe 4-5 times, but that's it. He has 2 kids, and I have 1 kid now. My relationship with my current husband is okay. He loves me but always puts himself first - his needs, his meal, his likes, his convenience, etc. etc. I have kind of accepted our relationship as is. I also feel that since we are the same age, He is a bit immature. 
Now, in the last 9 years since I have been engaged, there has not been 1 day when I stopped thinking about my previous boyfriend. I look up his profile on Facebook and Instagram, keep looking at his pictures, and also remember the time we spent together (our trips, dates, everything). This has increased since I moved to the US 7 years back. I just miss that mature and passionate love and how he would put me first and treat me like a princess. I think somewhere in my heart, I still love him (a lot).
What should I do ? Should I try to contact him and try to rekindle our romance and relationship back?i don't know how this will work since he is in India. Or should I try to forget him and move on. Do I need therapy?
Or should I try to find someone else here in the US who is mature and loves me a lot.

Please dont take me wrong. i am a very good mother and wife. I just need love, i want someone to love me like crazy like their princess since we get only 1 life. I also dont want to leave my husband since we have a child.
Please suggest folks, I have no one to talk to.

3 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Married women with one child missing boyfriend (aka first love of my life) - When I was in school, I had a streaming affair with a guy who was 8 years older than me. We both were both madly in love. People were so so jealous of our relationship. He was a great guy. He fulfilled every wish of mine and treated me like a princess. He would also call me his princess. Since he was older than me and belonged to a conservative business family, his parents forced him to marry when I was still in school. Both of us were too scared to speak in front of our parents and hence he got married to someone else. Even after his marriage, our affair continued for 5-6 years. I know it was wrong but still couldn't help myself since we were so so madly in love. We would meet regularly and go on dates. He was also good with his wife, and I had no issues with it. His wife also got pregnant and delivered a baby, but I was still good with the relationship since I just wanted him. He was also great with me. He kept me as his first priority always. We would meet at his office, go on dates, go on drives, weekend trips, etc. When I started college, I met another guy. He was also crazy about me. He was way more handsome and good-looking(1st boy was also cute). I also fell for him. I had an affair with this new guy for 4 years (while I was still on and off with the previous boyfriend mentioned above). I was getting love from both these guys. Soon, I became more serious with my college boyfriend and told our parents about the affair. Our parents agreed, and we got engaged. After my engagement, I went on a weekend trip with my first boyfriend. We did everything like before, but somehow I felt very, very guilty this time. On that day, I decided to break all ties with him, and we have never met since (it has been 9 years). We have spoken maybe 4-5 times, but that's it. He has 2 kids, and I have 1 kid now. My relationship with my current husband is okay. He loves me but always puts himself first - his needs, his meal, his likes, his convenience, etc. etc. I have kind of accepted our relationship as is. I also feel that since we are the same age, He is a bit immature. 
Now, in the last 9 years since I have been engaged, there has not been 1 day when I stopped thinking about my previous boyfriend. I look up his profile on Facebook and Instagram, keep looking at his pictures, and also remember the time we spent together (our trips, dates, everything). This has increased since I moved to the US 7 years back. I just miss that mature and passionate love and how he would put me first and treat me like a princess. I think somewhere in my heart, I still love him (a lot).
What should I do ? Should I try to contact him and try to rekindle our romance and relationship back?i don't know how this will work since he is in India. Or should I try to forget him and move on. Do I need therapy?
Or should I try to find someone else here in the US who is mature and loves me a lot.

Please dont take me wrong. i am a very good mother and wife. I just need love, i want someone to love me like crazy like their princess since we get only 1 life. I also dont want to leave my husband since we have a child.

Edi highlight..

14 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Padina *** kathalu anni padi good mother and wife ela ayindoo siggueggu leni munda

5 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Padina *** kathalu anni padi good mother and wife ela ayindoo siggueggu leni munda

for her maintaining a side d*ck is not a big issue .. sex with ex is not a deal breaker anukunta for her marriage

let her enjoy bro.. she needs lots of attention... one guy is not enough. 

after few days..she might even go for gangbang 

lol 

ammayilu now a days are very advanced & cunning.... especially the ones in the US. If the guy is  weak & soft , will go down the hill for sure.

3 hours ago, sreenidhee said:

streaming affair ante enti. youtube/fb lo live lo stream gatla chestaara 

Fafa English lo weak anukunta ba …it’s steamy affair 

Steamy means involving exciting sex

15 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

, I was getting love from both these guys.

should I try to find someone else here in the US who is mature and loves me a lot.

i am a very good mother and wife. I just need love, i want someone to love me like crazy like their princess since we get only 1 life

naa-thalle-brahmi.gif

55 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

for her maintaining a side d*ck is not a big issue .. sex with ex is not a deal breaker anukunta for her marriage

let her enjoy bro.. she needs lots of attention... one guy is not enough. 

after few days..she might even go for gangbang 

lol 

ammayilu now a days are very advanced & cunning.... especially the ones in the US. If the guy is  weak & soft , will go down the hill for sure.

Ekkuva cheste mana meeda harrassment case petti moosestaru manalni....... There are good women and there are also cunning women equally in the society.