1/5 th ukraine occupied

Mancode

4 hours ago, Mancode said:

inko war declare chesthe savagodtaru, globally nato and US ni

US will be the first to back out .. as it cannot afford a war after the disaster in Afghanistan .. Also EU will not subscribe to this coz EU depends on energy supplies from Russia ..

Anduke Russia-Ukraine war lo US thappa evaru peddaga Russia ki against ga matladatledu .. all everyone else need is end of conflict except US.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, pichukgudu said:

US will be the first to back out .. as it cannot afford a war after the disaster in Afghanistan .. Also EU will not subscribe to this coz EU depends on energy supplies from Russia ..

Anduke Russia-Ukraine war lo US thappa evaru peddaga Russia ki against ga matladatledu .. all everyone else need is end of conflict except US.

Well summarised 

On 3/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, Mancode said:

i predicted way back russia will win this war coz putin know what he is doing and west is confused on how to deal with it , db chala mandi told russia will go back fearing 2$ sanctions from west

now west should shed its arrogance and sign a treaty with russia no NATO soil is used against russia in future ....

and save ukraine common public , i feel really bad for them , US , west , NATO put ukraine in this war otherwise there is no reason for them to be there ...dealing with smart putin

putin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> almost all white leaders , donald trump came close to tackle him and want to make peace with him , but so called fake news & war mongers in US didnt let that happen

When I posted the similar and said Ukraine will never be on the development path in near future of 3 decades on reddit the Ukraine bots downvoted me to hell .. Every one ridiculed me on that day said they have US support and it is their responsibility to defend blah blah.. I replied with as below

this is not 18th or 19th centuries and there are no kingdoms to defend.. WAR means destruction, there would be causalities on both sides the question who will recover from it very fast after the WAR..  Russia has experience in it already what about Ukraine?  Everyone so pissed of and started racist remarks on me.. so I left the reddit group.. 

It is hopeless now.. even after the WAR the Ukraine never going to be same and better.. The west will eat them alive..