Wowww idhira pori ante

vamprie

This is an extremely unusual post. It might make many people uncomfortable or mad too but I have nowhere else to ask so here it goes.

I finally have some days off from work and I need to distress. I am wanting to go to a cabin in the mountains in north California. I am single female and really not a big fan of driving through the mountains when it’s rainy. So I was looking for company. However, I prefer male company over females. So I was wondering if anyone’s available to tag along for next 2 days with me. Only requirement is that guy should have a valid US driver’s license so he can drive. Lmk if you want to take a break? Email me at [email protected]

Ps: post made on Sunday 3/12/23 at 2 pm in the afternoon.. 

#indian expats

3 minutes ago, vamprie said:

This is an extremely unusual post. It might make many people uncomfortable or mad too but I have nowhere else to ask so here it goes.

I finally have some days off from work and I need to distress. I am wanting to go to a cabin in the mountains in north California. I am single female and really not a big fan of driving through the mountains when it’s rainy. So I was looking for company. However, I prefer male company over females. So I was wondering if anyone’s available to tag along for next 2 days with me. Only requirement is that guy should have a valid US driver’s license so he can drive. Lmk if you want to take a break? Email me at [email protected]

#indian expats

Pori ayithey parledu...lekapothey..👆

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, vamprie said:

#indian expats

Good vayya.... Paiki vasthunaru vanithalu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Exactly .

Denama em magadikena varieties Kavali.

This is far better than ranku.

Actual this is better than ditching... Better be careful... With boys .. boys are dogs.. they want more all the time 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vamprie said:

#indian expats

Dani friends batch evaru danini tolukupovatledu ante okka sari alochinchandi sodharulara..

bellam-veste.gif

• Haha 2