RCT and NTR didn't get admission 🤣😜😁🤔

hunkyfunky2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Orey saami they even did an interview with RCT and Upasana.

I know... Outside yes.

I'm just happy they didn't steal the limelight from actual winners. They will in coming days...

Starting with fellow actors and directors congratulating them instead of actual winners...

Chaala kashtam thatttukovadam

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I know... Outside yes.

I'm just happy they didn't steal the limelight from actual winners. They will in coming days...

Starting with fellow actors and directors congratulating them instead of actual winners...

Chaala kashtam thatttukovadam

True 

Not their fans but Why so much hate. Should feel proud Indians made it to that stage.

16 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Not their fans but Why so much hate. Should feel proud Indians made it to that stage.

I'm proud of SSR and the team.

If you see the over action of RCT and NTR in the last 10 days, you understand. They talked as if they were nominated or already won .... They went from one talk show to another ( PR exercise) .

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I'm proud of SSR and the team.

If you see the over action of RCT and NTR in the last 10 days, you understand. They talked as if they were nominated or already won .... They went from one talk show to another ( PR exercise) .

Ssr, RCT and NTR - They are promoting themselves.. not so much the movie now.. they are the face of the movie.. Initially movie promote chesaru, but Oscar nomination raledu kadaa..

Oscar best picture for a masala movie like RRR is very difficult.. India nunchi best foreign movie ki nominate chesthe vachhedi emo.. 

24 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ssr, RCT and NTR - They are promoting themselves.. not so much the movie now.. they are the face of the movie.. Initially movie promote chesaru, but Oscar nomination raledu kadaa..

Oscar best picture for a masala movie like RRR is very difficult.. India nunchi best foreign movie ki nominate chesthe vachhedi emo.. 

Even if india nominated it doesn't have much chance. 

It's entertaining movie with weak story, bad VFX in some parts, loop holes in script etc. There is some thing bad in every department. It could have been nominated for overall sound , but no chance against top gun etc. 

That's why original song and this award is given away in return for Indian advt dollars 

• Upvote 1