Three reasons of Natu Natu oscar

JackSeal

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Okay now I get it .. lol mee edupu 🤣

Greatandhra item gadu kuda itlane rasthunnadu

All are jealous of recognition Tarak is getting bro anduke ila edupu

Just now, ramudu said:

just fun gaa teesukoo ... kodiga petrol poyi and do more fun .... anthy undali bro 

Abbo mee megays VSR release time lo just fun tho aapara 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Okay now I get it .. lol mee edupu 🤣

Greatandhra item gadu kuda itlane rasthunnadu

zoo fans sending too many wrong signals , zoo gaadi photo oscar screen meedha pettaru ani vaadikee full credits ani okatee hadavidi .... so others also doing same treatment 

Are there musical performers, choreographers, or even filmmakers whose work you study or admire? Particularly Indian, but anybody really.

I’ve been an admirer of Prabhu Deva for a long time. He’s a fantastic choreographer. Also, Raj Kapoor, the actor and filmmaker. The way he presents songs is absolutely amazing. And the choreographer that I worked with on “RRR,” Prem Rakshith, I think he is one of the best Indian choreographers ever. He choreographed the “Naatu Naatu” number and I really admire his work.

What was his work on that number like?

I’ve worked with Prem for a long time. and he’s even choreographed some of the action scenes for my films, like “RRR.” Many people don’t know that it was his idea for Bheem to give Raju a piggyback ride on his shoulders.

Prem is a wonderful technician. He understands the needs of the director and the psychology of the audience. In this particular instance, Prem knew that both Ram Charan and N.T.R. have a certain style. Working with them individually is easy, but, when he’s working with them together, their dance steps have to suit both of them. I think Prem took six or seven weeks to come up with the three or four signature moves for “Naatu Naatu.” During that time, he imagined a hundred variations. The Golden Globe Award for “Naatu Naatu” was given to the composer, M. M. Keeravaani, and the lyricist, Chandrabose, which of course they deserve. They did a great job. But I’ve always said, in my capacity as a director, that the main credit for the song’s success belongs to Prem Rakshith.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

But I’ve always said, in my capacity as a director, that the main credit for the song’s success belongs to Prem Rakshith.

nobody's mummy daddy listening ... already zoo and rc gaadi fans success ni own chesukunee pani loo unnaru ... as of now zoo fans hawa ekkuva as his photo appear ni main screen , RC gaadi photo side screen pi undi adi not captured in photos 

2 minutes ago, ramudu said:

nobody's mummy daddy listening ... already zoo and rc gaadi fans success ni own chesukunee pani loo unnaru ... as of now zoo fans hawa ekkuva as his photo appear ni main screen , RC gaadi photo side screen pi undi adi not captured in photos 

Success has many owners … 😄

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

1. Ram charan charisma and dancing

2. Bose lyrics

3. Rahul Sipligunj singing

Megtha batch antha success ne enjoy chesthunna free loaders.

You are on point anna.. same sunitha killed dad.. LHS = RHS

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Success has many owners … 😄

one thing I see , Rajamouli is still humble than ever , not showing any success ego ..... it looks like he has bigger plans going forward and just started 2.0 of his career ...