Mortgage rates tumble in the wake of bank failures

Ravi860

38 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

May be I'm innocent I don't know but I thought 2.5% rates are static I mean I don't know that Feds will / can increase it anytime. ala bokka pettukunna.

train ellipoyi chala nelalu iyyindi ba..mari intha innocent enti ba basic news kuda reading seyyakunda..aa watsapp lo okka msg naku pedite @csrcsr anna ki cheppinchi direction ippinche vadini ga

4 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

• The average rate on the popular 30-year fixed mortgage dropped to 6.57% Monday, according to Mortgage News Daily. 
  • If rates continue to drop now, buyers could return to the housing market once again. 
  • "This mini banking crisis has to drive a change in consumer behavior in order to have a lasting positive impact on rates. It's still all about inflation," said Matthew Graham, chief operating officer at Mortgage News Daily.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/03/13/mortgage-rates-tumble-in-wake-of-bank-failures.html

get ready @Sonu_Patel uncle 

BUCKLE UP

12 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

no luck vayya.. prosper and celina lo egabadi kontunnaru 

This brand new built home closed last week owner is selling atleast 100 ppl came one day in the weekend open house....bidding also started I heard from realtor..

House is built new its like served on gold platter in this makret where new house construction taking 18 months..

Lake view in extended patio backyard and lot of nice upgrades in the  house ..full desi gallu in teslas weekend mottam eegallaga egabaddaru.. already pending right now..under contract

https://www.redfin.com/TX/Celina/1770-Ellington-Dr-75009/home/173553614?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=1023737&utm_term=dsa-1341488492056&utm_content=454669088115&adgid=111663002768&gclid=Cj0KCQjwk7ugBhDIARIsAGuvgPYJ998Nmh6AMEnrVFFfK91j3ou1-TNhJsX1JiTKf0zG3ZpOvV0TRO4aAi57EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

24 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

yeah

my friend who waited for a year finally signed prosper for 850-900 k

21 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

This brand new built home closed last week owner is selling atleast 100 ppl came one day in the weekend open house....bidding also started I heard from realtor..

House is built new its like served on gold platter in this makret where new house construction taking 18 months..

Lake view in extended patio backyard and lot of nice upgrades in the  house ..full desi gallu in teslas weekend mottam eegallaga egabaddaru.. already pending right now..under contract

https://www.redfin.com/TX/Celina/1770-Ellington-Dr-75009/home/173553614?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=1023737&utm_term=dsa-1341488492056&utm_content=454669088115&adgid=111663002768&gclid=Cj0KCQjwk7ugBhDIARIsAGuvgPYJ998Nmh6AMEnrVFFfK91j3ou1-TNhJsX1JiTKf0zG3ZpOvV0TRO4aAi57EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

very nice

ee house ki aa matram competition undochu . 850 also reasonable 

48 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

With new costco and HEB coming soon universal announced in vicinity of 3 miles and target and patel Brothers coming soon and o desi aroma and chowrasta  indian restarunts starting soon ppl see the potential of this becoming major city even better than Frisco and pounding on better lots and and better than old houses in frisco..ppl have moved beyond mania of frisco isd..

• Upvote 1