Sirio , twitter DP lo kuda Oscar award pettukunadu gaaa

ramudu

29 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

I think ramcharan shined as actor in rangasthalam and rrr, ntr pakkana kuda dominate chesadu in acting. What I like in the ramcharan is the way he is grounded, em athi lekunda thana pani thanu chesukuntu veltadu, that is imp on life 

Yes adey evari krishi valla? U think Ramcharan did on his own? All chorus hard work.. before those 2 movies.. he was a failed and spoiled brat 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Putrotsaaham le vaa… manam emanna pedda achievement gelisthe, mana parents proud ga feel avtharu kadaa 

Gelichindi Ramcharan kaadhu ga. 

40 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Gelichindi Ramcharan kaadhu ga. 

But the movie he acted in.. he got visibility in the west.. which chiru was never able to get outside of the Telugu states.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

Yes adey evari krishi valla? U think Ramcharan did on his own? All chorus hard work.. before those 2 movies.. he was a failed and spoiled brat 

Lol. Completely unrelated comment. 

Agree or not, He is the most successful star, continuing the legacy of Megastar. Look at his track record. 2 IH's and 1 Blockbuster out of 14 movies that he did so far. Show me another hero who got this.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, San_K said:

Lol. Completely unrelated comment. 

Agree or not, He is the most successful star, continuing the legacy of Megastar. Look at his track record. 2 IH's and 1 Blockbuster out of 14 movies that he did so far. Show me another hero who got this.

Ok bayya, that’s my opinion .. 

3 hours ago, San_K said:

Pulkas start chesina another fake propaganda... after watching RRR on first day....Jr NTR character ki asala importance ledhu 2nd half lo ani. Almost all pulkas sites scolded SSR too. Movie hit ayina tarvatha they started owning it..Just like how they own Hyderabad.. :)

Danayya is a big producer...Chala pedda movies he produced before RRR.  

Still @psycopk not owning 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Chiranjeevi ki Oscar ochinda....for Acharya ?

Yes..It was streamed Live from Padaghattam...chooda ledha?  etta miss ayyavu vaa??

7 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

I think ramcharan shined as actor in rangasthalam and rrr, ntr pakkana kuda dominate chesadu in acting. What I like in the ramcharan is the way he is grounded, em athi lekunda thana pani thanu chesukuntu veltadu, that is imp on life 

Dmwou59VsAA8dZc.jpg

7 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Veelaviriki kaadu...asssalu most eligible candidate ki ochindi

TV9 Telugu on Twitter: "Breaking News: Devi Nagavalli is the ...

Didn't they do graphics on oscar stage standing with Jimmy Kemmel ?