Chandrabose was robbed of his guest passes... SSR, RCT and NTR families stole them.. he could have brought his wife...

hunkyfunky2

10 minutes ago, reality said:

maxresdefault.jpg

papam idhe maata eeyana ante… ghoranga morigaayi slave kukkalu social media lo…

People have to decide whether its a genuine Oscar winner from India like Elephant Whisperer… Or another purchased one like Nandhi awards…

If its genuine, then the key contributors of the product (in this case, song) must be appropriately facilitated, period. If its fake, end of the discussion.

That expenditure is for marketing .. not buying oscar .. 80crs ante $10M .. ee vuncle edo notiki vachina number chepthunnattunnadu 

6 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

mani ratham himself said in india today in 80s that thier is huge bribe they need to give jury to showcase  the movie nayagan ................ rest is history 

Welcome back @Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

That expenditure is for marketing .. not buying oscar .. 80crs ante $10M .. ee vuncle edo notiki vachina number chepthunnattunnadu 

Ok marketing ye anukundham…Deserving Product untene kadha marketing chesedhi… Point is, if it has all the ingredients and qualifications to deserve an Oscar, then so be it and give the due credit to the contributors of the Product. But, if someone says only marketing thone award vachindhi ante, then its called ‘buying’, irrespective of the numbers.

1 hour ago, reality said:

maxresdefault.jpg

papam idhe maata eeyana ante… ghoranga morigaayi slave kukkalu social media lo…

People have to decide whether its a genuine Oscar winner from India like Elephant Whisperer… Or another purchased one like Nandhi awards…

If its genuine, then the key contributors of the product (in this case, song) must be appropriately facilitated, period. If its fake, end of the discussion.

Ippudu elephant whishperer ki enthicarantav mari?

1 hour ago, Burgeronthehill said:

mani ratham himself said in india today in 80s that thier is huge bribe they need to give jury to showcase  the movie nayagan ................ rest is history 

55 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok marketing ye anukundham…Deserving Product untene kadha marketing chesedhi… Point is, if it has all the ingredients and qualifications to deserve an Oscar, then so be it and give the due credit to the contributors of the Product. But, if someone says only marketing thone award vachindhi ante, then its called ‘buying’, irrespective of the numbers.

Lol

Anduke kada bose ki award vachindi and sipligunj performed on oscar stage .. what else you are expecting .. Rajamouli and his son figured a way to get noticed by the oscar panel or whatever .. 

What is the argument here? Dont you think rajamouli deserve those passes? 

48 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Anduke kada bose ki award vachindi and sipligunj performed on oscar stage .. what else you are expecting .. Rajamouli and his son figured a way to get noticed by the oscar panel or whatever .. 

What is the argument here? Dont you think rajamouli deserve those passes? 

I never said someone don’t deserve those passes. Who cares about them man?? But, the primary winners/nominees of the award ki typically family passes untayi… something fishy that one of winner’s wife/family didn’t make the cut to attend anedhi TS @hunkyfunky2’s point, which I agree for the above said reasons.

And then this second point, whether NATU NATU genuinely won it due to its awesomeness or solely due to lobbying/buying. Here also I didn’t say this or that. I was just devil advocating and questioning the slave idiots who change their goal posts to suit their convenience.

2 hours ago, Burgeronthehill said:

you don't understand how the Oscars work. how do you bribe 20k members? 

Expenses are to promote the movie so that "enough" members watch it and then hope they vote for you. All the screenings, parties, interviews, special shows is what is needed. If the movie has organic buzz , even for a small budget movie (ex. EEAAO ) - it doesn't need as enough people already watched and nominated. once nominated, it'll be watched by all and voted. 

28 minutes ago, reality said:

I never said someone don’t deserve those passes. Who cares about them man?? But, the primary winners/nominees of the award ki typically family passes untayi… something fishy that one of winner’s wife/family didn’t make the cut to attend anedhi TS @hunkyfunky2’s point, which I agree for the above said reasons.

And then this second point, whether NATU NATU genuinely won it due to its awesomeness or solely due to lobbying/buying. Here also I didn’t say this or that. I was just devil advocating and questioning the slave idiots who change their goal posts to suit their convenience.

I'd argue SSR should receive the award as we all know how much effort he puts in each and every department. He is captain of the ship. But thats not how awards work. 
Do you know that if RRR won "Best Picture" award - The #1 award that is presented at the end, who would be receiving it ? Any guesses ? It would be DVV Danayya. What would you say it then? 

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I'd argue SSR should receive the award as we all know how much effort he puts in each and every department. He is captain of the ship. But thats not how awards work. 
Do you know that if RRR won "Best Picture" award - The #1 award that is presented at the end, who would be receiving it ? Any guesses ? It would be DVV Danayya. What would you say it then? 

Why are you saying this to me? When did I talk about who should/shouldn’t be receiving it? I was just talking about the set process and etiquette.

9XErIf.gif

• Haha 2

Why are you saying this to me? When did I talk about who should/shouldn’t be receiving it? I was just talking about the set process and etiquette.

9XErIf.gif

Hit reply to your message by mistake.. 

3 hours ago, reality said:

9XErIf.gif

Rey Uppal Baal ga periods time vachinda neeku? Chakkaga maatladava