RRR Part 2 anta !!!

CherryGaru

Speaking to Variety Magazine, SS Rajamouli said “When we were making it, we didn’t have an idea about [a sequel].” He added, “With the initial success of it, we discussed a little bit and threw out some good ideas, but we didn’t feel there was a great idea worth pursuing, so we left it at that.”

About his father working on the script, the director said “At present, he’s seriously working on the story; he’s getting it done, But once this script is done is when we really look into how to make it, when to make it, and how to bring it onto the screen.”

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/regional-indian-cinema/ss-rajamouli-confirms-rrr-sequel-says-oscars-victory-will-speed-the-process-articleshow.html

Just now, CherryGaru said:

Speaking to Variety Magazine, SS Rajamouli said “When we were making it, we didn’t have an idea about [a sequel].” He added, “With the initial success of it, we discussed a little bit and threw out some good ideas, but we didn’t feel there was a great idea worth pursuing, so we left it at that.”

About his father working on the script, the director said “At present, he’s seriously working on the story; he’s getting it done, But once this script is done is when we really look into how to make it, when to make it, and how to bring it onto the screen.”

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/regional-indian-cinema/ss-rajamouli-confirms-rrr-sequel-says-oscars-victory-will-speed-the-process-articleshow.html

it is few months old news. 

29 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

By the time this will release my toddler kids will be in High school

So more collections vosthayi antunava man grown up toddlers valla@3$%

• Haha 1

1St Part ke story lo పస లేదు . చెతిలో దబ్బులు ఉన్నాయి కాబట్టి ఎదో gimmicks చెసి హిట్ కొట్టాడు . 2Nd part తీస్తే ఈసారి Oscar కాదు Bhaskar confirm చెయొచు 

6 minutes ago, Hitman said:

1St Part ke story lo పస లేదు . చెతిలో దబ్బులు ఉన్నాయి కాబట్టి ఎదో gimmicks చెసి హిట్ కొట్టాడు . 2Nd part తీస్తే ఈసారి Oscar కాదు Bhaskar confirm చెయొచు 

story ledu but screenplay tho lakochadu adi talent antey, pakka story unte evadanna teesthadu cinemalu

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

By the time this will release my toddler kids will be in High school

by the time this will realease I will pass my masters and get my opt and first job antunna @csrcsr anna

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I really doubt he makes one. That story is very difficult to continue... He is better if trying new genre ...

rrr is all three of the names together right? So they can spin off with other story this time with same combination which is apt, it dsnt have to be sane bheem or ramaraju 

naku below scene thappa .. movie em nachaledu.. especially Cherry and NTR saving kid scene lo graphics aithe entha thakuva matladukunte antha bauntundi anipinchindi 

Rrr Movie Rrr Interval GIF - Rrr Movie Rrr Interval Bheem With Animals GIFs

Mattalo RRR okka part ke bore tengindi..... He should focus on completely new movie that should cater to hollywood audience.

Tie up with hollywood studios for funding. 

$300M budget pettukunte baaga vastundi.