RRR ki India lo best picture award vasthe Producer Dhanayya ni tisuko nisthara ?

CherryGaru

Adhi kuda memu karchu pedithene award vachindhi ani, NTR, Ram Charan, and Rajamouli family ne dhiguthara ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/regional-indian-cinema/ss-rajamouli-confirms-rrr-sequel-says-oscars-victory-will-speed-the-process-articleshow.html

SS Rajamouli’s Father Vijayendra Prasad on RRR's victory 

He said "It is a happy moment for our 3 generations - me, my brother Siva Shakti Datta and my son Rajamouli, who directed the film. My brother's son Keeravaani composed the music...and the ladies, my daughter-in-law, she's (done the) costume designing, Keeravaani's wife, my other daughter-in-law, she was the line producer...Kaala Bhairava, son of Keeravaani, sang the song, and another grandson, son of Rajamouli, Karthikeya, handled the production...It is a rare occasion."

41 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

Adhi kuda memu karchu pedithene award vachindhi ani, NTR, Ram Charan, and Rajamouli family ne dhiguthara ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/regional-indian-cinema/ss-rajamouli-confirms-rrr-sequel-says-oscars-victory-will-speed-the-process-articleshow.html

SS Rajamouli’s Father Vijayendra Prasad on RRR's victory 

He said "It is a happy moment for our 3 generations - me, my brother Siva Shakti Datta and my son Rajamouli, who directed the film. My brother's son Keeravaani composed the music...and the ladies, my daughter-in-law, she's (done the) costume designing, Keeravaani's wife, my other daughter-in-law, she was the line producer...Kaala Bhairava, son of Keeravaani, sang the song, and another grandson, son of Rajamouli, Karthikeya, handled the production...It is a rare occasion."

Yes , if and if.

That would have been hilarious - best picture is #1 award - above best director and screenplay. 

They did lobby for all categories. If it got nominated also, they would have announced DVV name only. 

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes , if and if.

That would have been hilarious - best picture is #1 award - above best director and screenplay. 

They did lobby for all categories. If it got nominated also, they would have announced DVV name only. 

I am talking about award in INDIA, not for Oscars or any International awards.

Bojumouli and family spent money for international awards, so it is ok to claim any awards outside India to not include D V V Dhanaayya !!

see paisal unte saripodu..Danayya ki mike iste em matladagaladu..."we did movie watch in theatre..thank you"

western media and indian media left and right eskuntaru aa vaagudiki..anduke even prem rakshith was not allowed any where..

skill unte saripodu..konchem english kooda ravali

rajamouli yes ante production houses ee ready unnai..bokkalo danayya enta

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

I am talking about award in INDIA, not for Oscars or any International awards.

Bojumouli and family spent money for international awards, so it is ok to claim any awards outside India to not include D V V Dhanaayya !!

Even in India, producer gets best picture award 

54 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Even in India, producer gets best picture award 

Critics Choice Best Foreign language film ki DVV tisukoledhu mari.

https://www.criticschoice.com/2023/01/15/the-winners-of-the-28th-annual-critics-choice-awards/

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM
RRR (Sarigama Cinemas) 

NOT - DVV Entertainments

-----------

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

see paisal unte saripodu..Danayya ki mike iste em matladagaladu..."we did movie watch in theatre..thank you"

western media and indian media left and right eskuntaru aa vaagudiki..anduke even prem rakshith was not allowed any where..

Ante sontha language telugu lo matladodha ?

In how many awards shows have see where a foreigner has to speak in English only ?

7 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

Critics Choice Best Foreign language film ki DVV tisukoledhu mari.

https://www.criticschoice.com/2023/01/15/the-winners-of-the-28th-annual-critics-choice-awards/

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM
RRR (Sarigama Cinemas) 

NOT - DVV Entertainments

-----------

It's awarded to the producer who released in USA. Check their website 

This is oscar award for best foreign film in 1993,, watch from 2:00 to 3:00 .. The director took the award, but at least the producer was on the stage.

The director introduced the producer to audience, and the producer didn't speak anything,

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

It's awarded to the producer who released in USA. Check their website 

I don't think that is true. Check the above video Oscar award for foreign language film from 1993.

Hahaha…ye vurabba nedhi

dheenni batti ye language telusinodu  adhe language lo maatrame cinema thiyali antaav

Rrrr ki same hype vachi…suppose rajamouli ki english raakapoyivunte…….wat do u say :)

45 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Hahaha…ye vurabba nedhi

dheenni batti ye language telusinodu  adhe language lo maatrame cinema thiyali antaav

Rrrr ki same hype vachi…suppose rajamouli ki english raakapoyivunte…….wat do u say :)

Rajamouli ki english rakapote

hero ki dance rakapote

nee drawyer chirigipote

all are hypothetical.

really if mouli doesnt know english..charan or jr will get the credit as they can talk well

54 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

This is oscar award for best foreign film in 1993,, watch from 2:00 to 3:00 .. The director took the award, but at least the producer was on the stage.

The director introduced the producer to audience, and the producer didn't speak anything,

sare here if producer gets mike atleast he can speak few words in proper english..can dannayya do

evadi range aadu teluskuni mooskuni padundali ante..evadu cheppadu nee range idi ani..one has to self understand