H-1B visa grace period from 60 to 180 days

ramudu

1 minute ago, Abhagyudu said:

@csrcsrbro..ante edi only recommendation kada..will this need to go through any further process?

rule making will take time antunaru kada 3 months or so , hope they put retroactive effective date while implementing

bokka le..2024 reps will be come and lepi mingutaru desi gallani

infact grace period should be 30 days and not even 60. 

Only skilled employees will get an offer in that short period

else every QA BA munja will relax for 180 days and find another similar job

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

Can I know why you care that Munja or x relaxes for 180 days ??? are you jealous its his payroll if gets paid or not

May be you are Stanford develeoper by seeing your skill you will get in 30 days , or lets to one thing not sure where are you working now assume you got laid off and show me a offer in 30 days vacchi nee kaalu mokki potha 

Do you know how many people  have special needs kids who are tied to US hospital system ? Kids with Autism may their Dads and Moms are not as talented as you to get a job in 30 , We all need to have some filter while making comments on sensitive matters nothing personal anna just letting you all are not equal 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

@csrcsrbro..ante edi only recommendation kada..will this need to go through any further process?

any thing proposed will go through rule making process. dont have too many hopes, CIS idiots can screw up many things

even stamping in US will take at least 2 yrs, govt does not work in human time frames

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Can I know why you care that Munja or x relaxes for 180 days ??? are you jealous its his payroll if gets paid or not

May be you are Stanford develeoper by seeing your skill you will get in 30 days , or lets to one thing not sure where are you working now assume you got laid off and show me a offer in 30 days vacchi nee kaalu mokki potha 

Do you know how many people  have special needs kids who are tied to US hospital system ? Kids with Autism may their Dads and Moms are not as talented as you to get a job in 30 , We all need to have some filter while making comments on sensitive matters nothing personal anna just letting you all are not equal 

I am never against people earning..suppose if grace period is 180 days..slowly after few years a petition will start to makie it 365 days as getting job in 180 days is hard for few people

for skill to have significant value duration should always be shorter..thats when ppl give time and respect to their job and work..else every bewakoof and munja is coming these days without skills.

11 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Are you not on H1b bro?

Just now, sarvayogi said:

I am never against people earning..suppose if grace period is 180 days..slowly after few years a petition will start to makie it 365 days as getting job in 180 days is hard for few people

for skill to have significant value duration should always be shorter..thats when ppl give time and respect to their job and work..else every bewakoof and munja is coming these days without skills.

Agreed anna If that bewakoof mnda is not getting job you or me is not going to pay his pay check or get food to his table he will suffer , he will puckk off 

Why the stupid  idiot with GC like me if he gets laid off he should be stayed for ever ? He also shoould be getting "Gaand pe laath" correct ? Why a fuckinggg idiot from Non indian country get his stay for ever ?

The high skill is prooved and most of them got 140 approved

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

If you are that skillfull inta edupu undoddu.. but ll leave it up to you 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Can you guarantee if you are not going to be one of those bewakoof or munja(if ur female).

May be you are thinking you are smart & skilled, but may be not be true from others perspective. Same applies to me as well.

Point is talent of other is not something you decide, there are so many factors involved.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

anna nuvvu inka 2000 lonee unnav .... USA ki indian immigratents needed right now for taxes and labour , they are milking us , sudden gaa aree meeru andharu dobeyandraa ani pampistharu ani anukoku ... they want us to be here and they want us to pay taxes and they want us to work for their companies .... only they don't want to do is greened us , see recent trend in approving F1 / J1 and opening gates ...there  are very high chances they do this 

57 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

rule making will take time antunaru kada 3 months or so , hope they put retroactive effective date while implementing

idhi rule update not new rule making anna 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@ramudu who is this guy

mana lanee immigrant from india anna but high profile , and started company .... now backing Ajay Bhutoria on immi issue , mostly looks like he is interested in to politics /govt  administration 

• Upvote 1